A.R.S. Progetti, Ambiente Risorse e Sviluppo (Environment, Resources and Development) is a consulting firm working all over the world in the areas of Culture, Governance and Human Rights, natural resources, physical planning and infrastructure engineering. Established in ‘92, as a result from the evolution of previous forms of association, ARS Progetti inherited a professional tradition dating back to the beginning of the 70.s, which considered people’s cultural specificity as an asset for development.
ARS Progetti is framework contractor for DEVCO/EU since 20 years.
Position: Assistant Project Officer FWC UNIT
Deadline for application: 30/07/2021, selection starts 15 June
Organization Unit: A.R.S. Progetti S.P.A. - Framework Contract Unit
Duty Station: Rome
Start date: as soon as possible
Duration: 6 months’ Intern with possibility of integration in the permanent Staff
Language: English and French mandatory, and/or Spanish a plus
- International cooperation and development
- Governance and institutional strengthening
- EU-DEVCO procedures
- Project management of international development programs
- experience in Project management of international development programs
- experience with consulting firms operating in the field of development cooperation
- experience of working abroad in countries beneficiaries of international public aid
- enthusiasm in international development and cooperation
- professional integrity and high sense of responsibility
- good communication, writing, and editing skills
- fit to work in a dynamic and international environment
- good problem solving and diplomatic skills
- ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- management capacity and organizational skills
- computer literate: office applications, database, websites
- open and friendly personality
Education, Qualifications and desirable professional experience:
- Master degree in Political Science or social science or law or economics, master second level in International cooperation or similar is a plus;
- Assistance to the Framework Contract Unit
- Support the unit staff in answering Framework Contract requests for services (FWC SIEA 2018, lots 3-4-6)
- Supporting of project management activities related to awarded FWC contracts
- Support the tender preparation
To apply: Applications with detailed CV in English should be sent by e-mail to: Ivan Fanciullacci email@example.com.
We are looking forward to your application!