The general objective is to provide services for the implementation of the CSOs contracts and the CSOs Roadmap 2021-2024.
Specific objective: to organize meeting services during the implementation of the CSOs contracts and the CSOs Roadmap 2021-2024.
Requested services, including suggested methodology3
The Contractor with the use of local service providers will assist the EU Delegation to organize meeting/training services during the implementation of the CSOs contracts and the CSOs Roadmap 2021-2024. The Contractor should submit as part of the offer a methodology
on how it proposes to implement the requested services. This will be reviewed in the inception phase with the EU Delegation
• Project Director :
General description of the position: The Framework Contractor’s Project Director has the overall responsibility for the running of the FWC and any formal contact with the Contracting Authority. He/She is responsible for the day-to-day management of the FWC and each individual assignment, monitoring of the services rendered and of the performance of the experts implementing the individual assignments and ensuring that quality control of the Specific Contract outputs is carried out.
• Expert category: Cat. I (>12 years of experience)
• Qualifications and skills required: Education at least Master's Degree or, Equivalent professional experience, at least 12 years in managing all aspects of event organization
• General professional experience: Managing all aspects of event organization
• Specific professional experience: At least 5 years of experience in overseeing project delivery, quality control of delivered services, client orientation, conflict resolution and managing a team in projects similar in size and coverage to the events described under the relevant lot.
• Language skills: English, and Swahili will be an added advantage
• Number of working days: 40 days
Normal place of posting of the specific assignment: Dar es Salaam-Tanzania. Mission(s) outside the normal place of posting and duration(s): To Dodoma and Zanzibar 10 days maximum
The indicative start date is 15/12/2022 and the period of implementation of the contract will be 1,096 days from this date (indicative end date: 15/12/2025)