The general objective is to provide services for the implementation of the CSOs contracts and the CSOs Roadmap 2021-2024.
Specific objective: to organize meeting services during the implementation of the CSOs contracts and the CSOs Roadmap 2021-2024.
Requested services, including suggested methodology
The Contractor with the use of local service providers will assist the EU Delegation to organize meeting/training services during the implementation of the CSOs contracts and the CSOs Roadmap 2021-2024. The Contractor should submit as part of the offer a methodology on how it proposes to implement the requested services. This will be reviewed in the inception phase with the EU Delegation
General description of the position: He/She is responsible for the day-to-day implementation of the individual assignments of the FWC and ensuring Specific Contract outputs are carried out.
• Expert category: Cat. III (>3 years of experience)
• Qualifications and skills required: A university degree Experience in the field of event organization / event management Ability to coordinate events with differentstakeholders Good communication skills
• General professional experience: Event organization / event management
• Specific professional experience: 3 years of experience in the field of event organization / event management
• Language skills: English and Swahili
• Number of working days: 60 days
Normal place of posting of the specific assignment: Dar es Salaam Tanzania. Mission(s) outside the normal place of posting and duration(s): To Dodoma and Zanzibar for 20 days maximum
The indicative start date is 15/12/2022 and the period of implementation of the contract will be 1,096 days from this date (indicative end date: 15/12/2025)