DevWorks International (DevWorks) seeks international development professionals to join our growing support services practice area. This practice area supports a variety of organizations in business and proposal development, including specific strategy development and opportunity assessments; organizing and managing design sessions; producing and/or revising technical content for key proposal sections; preparing cost proposals with the support of the DevWorks finance team; supporting recruitment efforts; and attending donor workshops/events, among other assignments. Given the wide variety of tasks and assignments, experts of all levels (junior, mid, and senior), are encouraged to apply.
- Experience working on donor-funded projects, especially with USAID, USDA, and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Undergraduate/graduate degree in political/social science, international relations, or related field
- Demonstrated understanding of business and proposal development processes
- Strong organizational skills, execution of tasks, and attention to detail
- Ability to manage diverse activities and to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team, coordinate and effectively meet program goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work closely with organizations based in the developing world
- Experience with organizational capacity development a plus
How to Apply
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with “Business Development Specialist” in the subject line.