Key Expert 2 / Communication and Capacity Building Expert for Technical Assistance for “Capacity Building for the Proper Transformation of the Creative Economy in Turkey” Project
Application Reference Code: ANK/KE2/2023
ANKON Consulting is looking for Key Expert 2 for Technical Assistance for “Capacity Building for the Proper Transformation of the Creative Economy in Turkey” Project with duration of 24 months.
The duties of KE2 are:
- Supervising Web content and information requests for visibility and communication;
- contributing to develop a strategy for making best use of social media and designing related contents;
- supervising, and contributing to, concept design and/or content development for promotional materials (e.g. Newsletter; press releases, ads, bulletins; articles; info- and video-graphics, promotional videos, etc.);
- Coordinating training and capacity building activities.
- Coordinating the preparation of Networking Toolkit
- Coordinating the preparation of the Inventory for Creative Hubs/Interface Structures activity
- Ensuring the successful delivery of trainings
Qualifications and skills
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Very good command of English (speaking, reading and writing)
General professional experience
- Minimum 10 years of working experience following the attainment of a Bachelor’s degree.
Specific professional experience
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in designing and/or implementing capacity building programs
- Minimum 1 year donor funded project management experience or management experience in public/ private sector in creative economy/ creative industries areas.
- Minimum 1 year experience in communication/ community building/ stakeholder engagement
The expert must be independent and free from conflicts of interest in the responsibilities he/she takes on.
Interested candidates must send their CV (in EU format) to firstname.lastname@example.org till 06 March 2023with the reference number in the subject line.