JFA Portugal, a leader in international design and management consultancy, is seeking to hire highly qualified and motivated professionals to join our dynamic construction management & supervision team in Nepal.
These professionals are expected to contribute to high-impact international projects related to the construction and importvement of various healthcare facilities in the country under the European fund.
The assignment period is estimated to be 24 months and possibly to be extended.
Please consult below for more information about the required candidate profile:
- Position: International FIDIC Engineer
- Duration: +24 Months
- Background and Experience Criteria:
- certified or registered architect or civil engineer with a respective degree. Experience as appointed FIDIC Engineer is considered an asset
- minimum of 12 years’ experience in design and construction (minimum of 5 years of active project implementation and site supervision are mandatory).
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in the field of environmental, social and/or health and safety issues on building construction projects.
- English language mandatory
- The international (FIDIC) Engineer shall be present throughout the construction activities.
- Holding a portuguese or EU nationality will be an added advantage.
The nominated candidate will be expected to spend the assignment period in the project location.
Note: The interested candidate shall submit the following documents (CV including the projects list and details + the requested Degree & certificates) to the indicated email.