GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEER (2023 – 006)
(Applicable only for Tanzanian nationality)
(Please note: this position is for tendering purpose only)
Renardet is seeking to employ a Geotechnical Engineer. The requirements of the position are as follows:
- He/She shall be responsible for all matters related to ground investigation and characteristics of the soil and ensuring the quality of all materials to be incorporated in the works as well as the completed works conform to the design and contract specifications.
- She/he must be a Professional Civil Engineer with a degree in Civil Engineering or Soil Mechanics.
- She/he must have a minimum of ten (10) years of specific experience in geotechnical investigation analysis for Major infrastructure projects.
She/he must have served in a similar capacity on at least two (2) projects of similar magnitude and complexity in the last fifteen (15) years.
- A team player with the ability to establish good working relationships with clients, line management and colleagues.
- Good technical, analytical and organizational, skills.
- Ethical, professional with the ability to work under own initiative.
- Flexible approach to work and the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to make good judgments.
CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR DESIGN REVIEW AND CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISION FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF A NEW LIQUID BULK TERMINAL (NEW BERTH AND TANK FARM) AT DAR ES SALAAM PORT.
Component 1: Tank Farm Works
The tank farm component of the project will involve the construction of a facility with seventeen (17) storage tanks of which Seven (7) tanks are designed for the storage of Gasoil each with a capacity of 24,500 m³, Six (6) for Mogas each with a capacity of 24,500 m³ and four (4) for Jet-A1 each with a capacity of 11,000 m³ together with all required necessary complementary facilities which will enable the proposed Tank farm at Vijibweni Industrial area in Kigamboni to have annual liquid cargo receiving capacity of 362,500 m³.
All the interested candidates shall submit their CV directly on www.renardet.net - Work With Us – ensuring the job reference for this position is used. Alternatively CV can be sent to email@example.com however applications using website will ensure that your candidature is properly recorded and scrutinized.