QA/QC Expert – Civil Works (Local and Foreign Nationality)
(Please note: this position is for tendering purpose only)
Renardet is seeking to employ a QA/QC Expert – Civil Works. The requirements of the position are as follows:
- The expert shall be responsible for supporting the Resident Engineer in undertaking Quality Assurance and Quality Control of Civil works for the project.
- He/She must possess a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- He/She shall possess not less than seven (7) years of general knowledge in undertaking QA/QC for Civil projects related to transport
- He/She must have been involved in undertaking at least two (2) port projects of similar nature and complexity as QA/QC Specialist/Expert.
- A team player with the ability to establish good working relationships with clients, line management and colleagues.
- Good technical, analytical and organizational, skills.
- Ethical, professional with the ability to work under own initiative.
- Flexible approach to work and the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to make good judgments.
CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR DESIGN REVIEW AND CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISION FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF A NEW LIQUID BULK TERMINAL (NEW BERTH AND TANK FARM) AT DAR ES SALAAM PORT.
Component 2: New Berths and Relocation of Product Pipelines
The berths component of the project will involve the construction of an in-harbour berthing structure and associated loading facilities capable of handling vessels between 60,000 - 80,000 DWT. It is envisaged that the facility will handle all products which are currently being handled at KOJ-1 and KOJ-2 at Dar es Salaam. The construction of the new berths shall also include relocation, reconnection and new installation of the product pipelines from Oil Market Companies (OMCs) in the vicinity of the Dar es Salaam Port