SAFETY OFFICER (Local Nationality)
(Please note: this position is for tendering purpose only)
Renardet is seeking to employ a Safety Officer. The requirements of the position are as follows:
- He/She shall be responsible for the supervision of all issues related to Safety during the construction stage.
- He/She shall monitor and implement the required safety issues.
- He/She shall have a degree in a related discipline with at least ten (10) years of general experience.
- He/She must have specific experience of at least five (5) years in undertaking safety monitoring for at least three (3) projects in transport infrastructure development.
- Should be able to write and communicate fluently in English and Swahili Languages.
- A team player with the ability to establish good working relationships with clients, line management and colleagues.
- Good technical, analytical and organizational, skills.
- Ethical, professional with the ability to work under own initiative.
- Flexible approach to work and the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to make good judgments.
CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR DESIGN REVIEW AND CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISION FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF A NEW LIQUID BULK TERMINAL (NEW BERTH AND TANK FARM) AT DAR ES SALAAM PORT.
Component 2: New Berths and Relocation of Product Pipelines
The berths component of the project will involve the construction of an in-harbour berthing structure and associated loading facilities capable of handling vessels between 60,000 - 80,000 DWT. It is envisaged that the facility will handle all products which are currently being handled at KOJ-1 and KOJ-2 at Dar es Salaam. The construction of the new berths shall also include relocation, reconnection and new installation of the product pipelines from Oil Market Companies (OMCs) in the vicinity of the Dar es Salaam Port