The main objective of the job:
Support the project manager in planning, developing, and implementing the project’s activities according to project requirements, lead a team to coordinate the development and implementation of activities, enhance communities’ engagement & Provide advice and analysis to the project manager on community engagement, CBOs, and beneficiaries matters to support an environment of continuous improvement.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the project manager in planning and developing the project’s events and activities calendar.
- Organize and implement project activities and coordinate events.
- Assure of achieving the required targets of the project as per the action plan and the task sheets.
- Manage and conduct field visits as required.
- Oversee community outreach and potential beneficiaries.
- Follow up and assessment of further service needs and sustainability planning for existing CBOs and individuals who benefited from previous similar projects.
- Coordinate outreach and engagement campaigns to onboard CBOs and individuals (startups and MSEs).
- Identify, select, and enroll beneficiaries in activities.
- Arrange for a pitching tour in the South in partnership with CBOs and municipalities for identifying in-kind grant recipients.
- Schedule and cooperate with local stakeholders and the community to build partnerships and provide in-kind grants to CBOs for organizational development and entrepreneurs to assist in piloting and scaling their business ideas.
- Provide access to career counseling for young job seekers.
- Facilitate job matching for youth through on-the-job training as per the required target.
- Responds to inquiries from community members and other interested parties.
- Maintain the welfare of beneficiaries, with minimal drop-out.
- Coordinate and manage the project’s Field Officers.
- Provide reporting in coordination with the Field officers.
- Manage the monitoring and data collection with the project partners, engaging with local stakeholders.
- Coordinate with M& E department to improve the needed tools for the project.
- Coordinate operations related to the project implementation according to the work plan, budget, and implementation strategy.
- Coordinate Filed officers’ day-to-day implementation of project activities.
- Travel/ drive to project locations as planned and required in coordination with the project manager and other project officers for the day-to-day implementation of project activities.
- Prepare and follow the financial documents; Cash advance, and attendance sheets for beneficiaries ‘training and Provide feedback for the training team on preferred/needed topics to be included in the training.
- Oversee the filing and documentation process and follow up with the staff to maintain filing day by day.
- Create and sustain a work environment of mutual respect where team members strive to achieve excellence.
- Assure that quality activities are delivered in all areas and sectors of the project.
- Provide high standards project documentation and supporting documents.
- Report field incidents on the spot to the project manager.
- Support in conducting annual impact assessments on the project performance and sustainability.
- Assure of following BDC standards of implementation and checklists.
- Excellent representation of projects and responsibilities in the field.
- Any other request by management falls within the general scope and function of this position.
Bachelor’s Degree, University degree in Social Sciences, Economics, Business Administration or related field A degree in communications, social science, community development, and/or equivalent knowledge and experience.
Holding a PMD certificate is a plus.
Minimum of (5) years of progressively responsible and relevant professional experience in local community development
- - Excellent English and Arabic both oral and written communication is required.
- - Demonstrate experience in training, mentoring, capacity building, seed fund is preferable
- - Ability to work with diverse groups of people
- - Understand all components of the project management process.
- - Valid driver’s license and willingness to travel to targeted communities in different governorates specially in South
- Conscientious, With An Excellent Sense Of Judgement.
- Excellent Oral And Written Communication Skills, Problem-Solving And Conflict Resolution.
- Ability To Develop And Maintain Excellent Working Relationships.
- Strong Computer Skills In Specialized Software, Including Windows And The Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proven Ability To Learn Quickly, Take Initiative, And Be Accountable For Results
EN - Full Professional ProficiencyAR - Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Shall you be interested, please send your CV to email@example.com
More info can be found here.