Your communication and marketing superpowers help us make a global impact in agriculture! You help us grow, find new clients and improve the client experience with great sales and product materials. You help the whole team think client centric! In short, you bring the X factor to SCOPEinsight and our flagship program AgriGRADE.
You are the new Marketing & Communications Manager for SCOPEinsight!
About the position
You will join a diverse and highly motivated team, playing an instrumental role in further professionalizing and positioning the company. In your role as a Marketing & Communications Manager, your main responsibilities will be to:
Position SCOPEinsight and AgriGRADE: Your goal is to increase visibility and enable growth! Building on current strategies, you will develop and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy aimed at elevating SCOPEinsight's brand awareness and brand equity. This includes positioning SCOPEinsight and the upcoming flagship program, AgriGRADE, as the thought leader, innovator and collaborative partner of choice. Your role entails translating SCOPEinsight’s mission and objectives into actionable, strategic goals. You'll create and oversee content across various channels, such as newsletters, websites, and social media. You will create comprehensive product documents and produce various marketing collateral for our sales and operations team. You will actively measure and report on marketing performance, making necessary adjustments as needed.
We value diversity as a key to our success. To excel in this role, we seek individuals who combine qualifications with passion:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree;
- A professional with 4+ years of prior experience in marketing, PR, brand and identity building;
- Proficiency in generating compelling content and crafting targeted messages;
- Deep knowledge of the development sector and a proven track record in marketing and advocacy, focusing on the ability to inspire and engage stakeholders to join a transformative movement;
- Proficiency in social media, WordPress, Mailchimp, and Google Analytics;
- Multimedia talent with design skills as an advantage and the ability to work with Canva;
- A work permit to work in the Netherlands;
- You are a self-starter, self-learning, curious, and team player;
- Excellent command of the English language verbally and in writing is a must and it helps if you also speak one of the other main languages (French, Spanish, etc).
What you’ll receive from us
- A change to make a global impact and disrupt an industry together with a social ambitious, innovating and impact-driven team;
- A job with a lot of freedom and room for initiative;
- An 8% holiday allowance;
- 25 holidays per year per full time employment;
- OV train card if you live outside Utrecht;
- A solid pension scheme;
- Company laptop;
- Monthly massage session in the office;
- Free communal lunch daily.
Why join SCOPEinsight?
- We are ambitious and we set the bar high. We want to serve our clients and stay competitive, as well as innovative.
- You get to join an organization with a clear vision and identity that is integrated throughout everything we do:
- Our belief system: We believe that professionally managed agribusinesses are the key to enhancing sustainability, creating market linkages, and improving agricultural ecosystems at scale.
- Our ambition: Our ambition is to make a lasting contribution to systemic change in the professionalism of the agricultural sector in emerging economies.
- Our ideal partners: Our ideal partners share our vision and ambition and believe that change is possible if we join forces.
- We are a collaborative organization and build win-win partnerships. We can only be successful if our partners are successful.
- We are an organization where everyone is encouraged to share their ideas and opinions, and where responsibility is not dependent on your title but on your ability. We believe responsibility leads to growth, and we will help you to accelerate your career even further.
- There is considerable potential to grow our current worldwide market share with existing customers as well as new customers.
If you are interested in this position, please apply via this link . Applications will be dealt with on a rolling basis.The application period is expected to close by the 15th of November, 2023.