Equinoccio is looking for different requested profiles for the project:
Title: Study in Europe
The team delivering the services has the necessary background and expertise in higher education.
The team should possess the overall combination of knowledge, skills and competences required:
(a) to carry out the different components of the project, and
(b) to coordinate their delivery and exploit synergies between them.
As a whole, the team should also combine skills and management capacity in specific activities with an expertise related to work in the higher education sector. Skills and professional experience required are:
· Knowledge of international aspects of higher education, and of students and staff mobility
· Knowledge of marketing techniques in this sector
· Project planning, resources and team management skills, and experience of working with international projects.
· Outstanding communication skills
Individual team members should also display a combination of component specific skills with experience of using them in higher education.
Individual profiles required: Project Manager / Information and Editorial Manager / Social Media coordinator / Event coordinator.
Individual team members should also display a combination of component-specific skills with experience of using them in higher education. At least two team members should have native-level language skills in English (level C2 in the CEFR). Individual profiles required:
· Project Manager: At least 15 years' experience in project management, including overseeing project delivery, quality control of delivered service, client orientation and conflict resolution experience in projects of a similar size (at least EUR 200,000) and with international coverage (involving both intra-European partnerships and partners in other continents), with experience in management of teams of at least 10 people.
· Information and Editorial Manager: At least 10 years' professional experience in the field of communication / publication.
· Social Media coordinator: At least 5 years' professional experience in the field of communication and digital marketing, including at least 3 years of specific experience on social marketing/media projects.
· Event coordinator: At least 5 years' professional experience in the field of marketing/promotion and event organisation, including specific experience on the organisation of international higher education fairs.
The CV should describe the relevant experience and project(s) as relevant and include an indication of the level of language knowledge (according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
If you are interested in the project and your profile meets the above criteria, please send your CV (preferably in Europass format) as soon as possible to Mrs. Ruth Sanchez (email@example.com) in CC to Ms. Laura Benito (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please place "Study in Europe" in the subject line of your email, together with the position for which you are applying (ie: Study in Europe – Event coordinator).
The deadline for receiving CVs in the 23rd October 2023.
Please note that only selected profiles will be contacted.