Please make sure to follow the process below
** If you are interested in applying for the position and want to know more details for project, please participate in the survey link:
Highway Design Engineer
The scope of services of the Highway Design Engineer will include, however not necessarily limited to, the following:
• Providing highway design services for the review, modification and or detail design.
• Design review of all earthworks and structural elements and undertake design of retaining walls, major drainage structures,Interchanges etc.
• Prepare geometric designs of the highway based on the typical road sections, applying sound engineering practice and giving due regards to environmental aspects.
• Perform task of reviewing and revising designs of highway pavement structures and the structural part of the roadway thickness.
• Providing the project with quality engineering design services.
• Promoting and improving professional standards for road engineering design.
• Design of pavement approach to bridges, approach roads and interchanges.
• To assess design related construction problems.
• Responsible for interpreting survey results into technical drawings.
• Review and approve the Contractor’s proposed geotechnical investigations for earthworks and structures.
• Perform responsibilities of preparing drawings by using software.
• Responsible for assisting Team Leader / Chief Resident Engineer (Highways) on all highway related design issues.
• Looks after and checks on the highway road surface materials and design of it.
• Keeping a check and inspections on regular basis of the structures and equipment.
• Collection of available data, maps, policy and other related documents.
• Undertake other duties as assigned by the Team Leader / Chief Resident Engineer.
There will be an interview with Client once the CV is accepted.
Thanks for your attention.