"PS: This project is in the preparation phase; dates will be adjusted upon receipt of shortlist."
• BSc in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Social Sciences or equivalent;
• At least 10 years of professional experience in Environmental, Health and Safety management. Certified in ISO 45001:2018, OHSAS 18001:2007 or similar;
• Experience in provision of Environment, Social (including sexual exploitation and abuse (SEA) and gender-based violence (GBV), Health and Safety [ESHS] oversight on infrastructure projects in, at least, three (3) projects with similar characteristics and financial magnitude;
• Familiarity with WB policies and guidelines (Environmental, Social, Health and Safety and Compensation and Resettlement) and Environmental and Social National Regulatory Framework;
• At least, two (2) years of professional experience in Sub-Saharan African Countries. Work experience in Mozambique will be an advantage, and
• Good working communication skills in English and Portuguese.