COWI has been shortlisted for EU funded project in Serbia: "TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE FOR ESTABLISHING A REGIONAL WASTE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR THE CITY OF NOVI SAD AND MUNICIPALITIES WITHIN NOVI SAD REGION".
The overall objective of the project is to contribute to a better environmental status and life quality of citizens by strengthening capacities for implementation of waste management systems in line with the national requirements and EU environmental acquis. Please see attached ToR for further detail.
The intended start date is April 2024 and the period of implementation of the contract will be 36 months from this date.
We are seeking candidates for Team Leader position, with the following qualifications and experience:
Key expert 1: Team leader / Waste Management Expert (minimum required input is 640 working days)
The Team Leader will be responsible for the overall implementation of the project, including timely submitting of the required reports, sound financial management, co-ordination of all project activities and aspects, cooperating with other relevant ongoing projects, and liaison with the Contracting Authority, the beneficiaries and other stakeholders.
Qualifications and skills
- A bachelor’s degree in the field of engineering.
General professional experience
- At least 10 years of post-graduate professional experience in the field of waste management.
Specific professional experience
- Experience as Team Leader in at least one completed service contract in the field of environmental protection with a value of minimum 2 million euro.
- Post-graduate professional experience in at least one contract related to the design and/or construction of environmental infrastructure.
- Post-graduate professional experience in planning and implementing capacity building for the public sector.
Please apply online if you meet ALL of the above minimum criteria.