''Institutional Vendor for Formulation of Fiji Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Master Plan''
- Masters degree in field relevant to WASH. Batchelor degrees may exceptionally be accepted where there is extensive relevant experience demonstrated
Minimum 5 years experience working in developing countries.
- In-depth knowledge of the sanitation subsector and experience in drafting sector technical documents.
- Have a minimum of 7-10 years of experience in the water and sanitation sector in relation to master planning, strategy and policy/legislation development.
- Previous experience of working directly with government at national level is an advantage. Experience in working with UN or international development agencies advantageous. Good working experience with government services, NGOs and local authorities.
- Must have experience in legislative, policy and master plan development in a developing country.
- Proven ability to develop/share legislation, policy, strategy and plans in a participatory manner.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills. Demonstrated high quality writing skills.
- Ability in working independently and experience in being directly accountable to senior level decision makers
- Pacific based work experience
- Ability to work under pressure with the obligation to produce quality results.
- Experience in facilitating multi stake holders’ processes
Interested in this project? Please apply below or send your CV to email@example.com, stating reference 235/642/033A/DA in subject