'Institutional Vendor for Formulation of Fiji Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Master Plan''
- Master’s degree in economics/Finance.
Bachelor degrees may exceptionally be accepted where there is extensive relevant experience demonstrated.- Relevant knowledge on the development and elaboration of financing models and costed plans for governments.
- Experience in translation of technical of action plans and strategies into costed models.
- WASH/Health related experience preferable.
- Experience in developing financing strategies that are contextualized to local capacities and funding outlooks.
- Ability to explain and document financing models and plans to ensure non-experts can understand them.
- Pacific based work experience
- Experience in working with UN or international development agencies advantageous
- Good working experience with government services, NGOs and local authorities.
- Ability to work under pressure with the obligation to produce quality results.
- Experience in facilitating multi stake holders’ processes
Interested in this project? Please apply below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating reference235/642/033B/DA in subject.