Dutystation: Jakarta, Indonesia
Functions / Key Results Expected
1. Support the social systems team to ensure the effective provision of high-quality, policy-relevant research:
2. Support the development and dissemination of research products and other social systems dissemination activities:
3. Support knowledge building and knowledge sharing:
Impact of Results
The effective and successful achievement of results by the Social Systems Research Associate directly impacts the efficient and effective management of financial resources in projects and programmes, demonstrating UNOPS’ effective stewardship of donor and partner funds. These promote the credibility of the organisation as an effective service provider in project services and management.
- Completion of secondary school or high school diploma is required.
- A First Level University Degree (Bachelor's Degree) or higher qualification in social science (development studies, psychology, anthropology, sociology, economics, international relations), design, communications, business, or a related field of study would be desirable and can substitute for some of the required years of experience.
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant working experience within the areas of qualitative research, design research, service design, behavioural science, strategic foresight, or related field is required for candidates with a high school diploma. For candidates with a bachelor's degree, a minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience in the above fields is required.
Experience in conducting field or remote qualitative research is desirable.
Demonstrated experience in crafting research tools and outputs for qualitative research is preferred.
- Full knowledge of the working language is essential (English & Indonesian).
- Knowledge of another official UNOPS language is an asset.