Multi-disciplinary educational background and experience in development economics and development financing with specialized skills and experience in international development with proven expertise in environmental and natural economics and policy (forestry, fisheries, wildlife, mining, land & payment for ecosystem services), market and non-market valuation of environmental values and natural resource accounting. The application of international development and sustainable development instruments/frameworks to mobilise climate finance and to formulate climate adaptation and mitigation projects, building climate-smart investment projects, formulating climate resilient green economy strategies/plans and mainstreaming them in national and sub-national development plans and budgets. Familiar with carbon markets, green bonds, green financing and how to design and implement low carbon-clean energy development strategies (off-grid, mini-hydro projects) and GHGs inventory assessments.
Clear understanding of how development economics and environmental management relate to human development and sustainable development goals. Practical experience in macroeconomic management, public sector management and fiscal administration including taxation with core compentences in mining taxation, tax and customs administration & trade facilitation. Over 10 years experiences designing and implementing agricultural and industrial transformation programmes, tourism development, logistics transformation strategies and trade and regional integration initiatives aimed to boost intra-africa trade working closely with UNECA and AUC; Vast experience in developing private sector growth initiatives including designing and implementing FDI regimes, innovative private sector & SME financing, credit facilities and credit guarantee schemes, entrepreneurship development, innovation and development banking and financing among others.
Proven leadership and political skills/acumen and demonstrable abilities/skills to conduct scientific research & consultancies in development/environmental economics (energy, fisheries, land, forestry, climate finance/carbon pricing, Green Growth) with vast experience in designing and implementing donor-funded projects.
Development Economist, possess over 25 years of progressive experience in development economics, Development policy research, advocacy, and advisory services; as well as programme/project management, in the Civil Service, Public Enterprises, Private Sector, and Academia.
Wealth of experience in planning and managing multimillion USD projects, managed effectively the government strategy of forming strategic collaboration and joint venture with local and international organizations, and led and participated in various policy studies and development of strategic policy proposal which were presented to the council of ministers/office and adopted formally in Government legislation and memorandum, and provided strategic leadership and management to series of important public enterprises. Represented the ministry in numerous meetings of the Parliamentary watchdog committee and the council of ministers, and various policy dialog forums. Commendable skill in developing and strengthening partnerships with multiple actors including development partners such as World Bank, UNDP, DFID and USAID.
Team building skill.
Farm management skill, irrigation and water management skill.
Soil conservation skill.
Planning, budgeting, monitoring and evaluation skills.
Asset management and valuation.
Change management skill.
A highly experienced expert in maternal, newborn, child, and adolescent health, family planning, and community capacity strengthening. With over 10 years of experience as a researcher, trainer, consultant, social behavior change communicator, community engagement specialist, and program manager, she has developed innovative solutions to improve access to maternal, newborn, and child health services. Currently serving as the Senior Advisor for Maternal, Newborn, Child, and Adolescent Health with Save the Children's Breakthrough ACTION Project, Gloria provides technical support and leadership for the project.
Emergency team in exceptional situation in the Caribbean region, radio operator and psychological support.
Over 20 years of relevant work experience in the field of institutional communication as leader, at national and international levels, for Development agencies and Private industries.
Over 10 years of experience of institutional communication in the field of Disaster Risk Reduction, preparedness and emergency, human security facing natural disaster, climate change, sustainable development, OCT challenges.
Over 15 years of experience of community outreach, communication strategies and communication plans: design, implementation and evaluation of global communication strategies targeting a range of key audiences and tailoring messages.
Over 11 years of:
• Designing identity strategy, editorial strategy, digital and traditional media strategy.
• Overseeing website design, production of web,social media and print compelling content.
• Providing communication for behavior change.
• Managing meetings and negociations with partners, institutional stakeholders to bring them together around the projects.
• Implementing special events and communications activities.
• Managing media, press release, and leading interviews.
Over 7 years of filmmaking experience for state bodies and donor agencies with the production of awareness-raising and community outreach films.
4 years of experience of event management: design, plan, organize small and large scale events (up to 100 attendees).
Experience of key donors, in particular EU (FED, ECHO, FESI) and UN (UNTFHS).
Monitoring and evaluation within communication, logical framework, substantial experience in qualitative studies, technical and focus group analysis, co-creation framework, workshop organization, facilitation, and capitalization.
Extensive leading experience – more than 10 years - management of multi-year budgets, management of the day-to-day activities.
Strong experience of project management in complex environment at the regulatory, technical, financial, governance with coordination among of a broad array of multicultural, inter-disciplinary, public-private stakeholders and decision-makers.
8 years of experience in the LAC region, working with international organizations, administrations, institutions and NGOs, especially in the Caribbean islands.
A multi skilled development practitioner with more than 25 years’ experience in planning, designing, implementing and managing projects in the areas of Forestry, natural resources management, REDD+, sustainable livelihoods & resilience building, Humanitarian work, grant management, resource mobilisation, climate change work (covering Conference of Parties (COP) negotiations , climate change education & awareness, adaptation and mitigation initiatives) monitoring and evaluation of projects. He has experience in planning, design and management of natural resources management programs.
• Conflict management and resolution;
• Intercultural and communication techniques;
• Extension Planning and use of Diagnostic methods;
• Report writing;
• Community based natural resources management approaches;
• Human wildlife conflict mitigation;
• Use of Participatory Rural Appraisal tools;
• Finance for Non-finance managers;
• Social and environmental safeguards;
• Forest landscape restoration tools;
• Resource mobilization;
• Project appraisal using cost benefit analysis;
• Negotiation and mediation techniques.
Proactive procurement and logistics professional with leadership skills and knowledge required to handle all procurement and logistics activities towards the attainment of organizational goals and objectives.
• Procurement Planning and Strategic development.
• Tender Process, preparation, Evaluation and Management.
• Contract administration and Management.
• Procurement risk analysis and management.
• Assets management and Disposal.
• Supplier sourcing.
• Contract Negotiation.
• Fleet management.
• Supplier relationship management.
Much sought-after program and performance management expert with over 10 years progressive working experience on humanitarian and development programs with specific knowledge in project management, monitoring, evaluation, and learning. Good understanding of project frameworks, proframe development, strategic policies, and donor requirement for program implementation. Top-notch expertise in stakeholders’ management especially with Government and local partners. Work experience in public health development and humanitarian services cuts across USAID, CDC and DFID funded projects such as HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care and Treatment, Orphans, and Vulnerable Children (OVC) Services, Comprehensive Nutrition interventions, Maternal/Child health, Democracy and Governance programs. Ability to lead a unified diverse team to achieve reasonable results within unassuming timelines. Robust understanding of program interventions and developing strategic approach of harnessing projects to produce measurable impact. Possess excellent technical report writing skills, data analysis, teamwork, and cross-cutting communication skills; optimal knowledge and expertise in developing strategic plan, M&E Plan, program design matrix, logical/result framework, budget tracking and monitoring. In the past 8 years, privileged to provide technical leadership at various level for three key international organization to implement top quality public health humanitarian, developmental projects including democracy and governance.
• Expertise in field work with USAID, CDC, DFID and GLOBAL FUND projects.
• Development of M&E Plans and framework for development proposals and program implementation.
• Interest in research and development of data collection and analysis tools.
Consulting Professional leveraging extensive experience providing actionable advice and delivering strategic and client-focused solutions for private and public enterprises, across Arts & Culture, Banking, Commercial & Institutional Buildings, Health, Information Systems, Municipal Planning, Not-for-Profit, Fabricating, Oil & Gas, Retail, Telecommunications, and Urban Development sectors.
Core competencies include: Financial Accounting and Reporting | Budgeting and Forecasting | Business Analysis | Development Finance | Business Strategy | Strategic Planning | Process Improvement | Financial Management | Program Management | Technological Design | Programming | Systems Thinking | eCommerce Design | Training and Capacity Building.
Administration, Finance, Human Resources and Logistic Coordinator.
• Development and monitoring of administrative record with partners and authorities (Ministerial Decrees, Legal personality of NGOs, VISA expatriates).
• Establish written procedures and modeled in link with all administrative figures.
• Organization of legal protection, monitoring records disputes with Lawyers.
• Relationship with the Ministries, Embassies, Local Authorities, Banks, Suppliers.
• Monitoring donor’s relations, archiving contracts, negotiating extension or revision of projects.
• Audit management.
• Management of the investigations concerning internal frauds (Investigation, Maintenance, Report ...)
• Alignment tools for monitoring, reporting template.
• Management of the monthly cycle of the department (Reporting Pack).
• Drawing up, monitoring and updating the overall mission budget and various operational budgets.
• Interim and final Financial Report donors (ECHO, OFDA, EC, UN Pool Found, UNHCR, UNICEF, Europe Aid, World Bank, FED, BPRM, DFID).
• Drawing up financial proposals or amendment requests and following up budgetary discussions with donors.
• Drawing up monthly cash flow requests to headquarters with 3 months cash flow forecasts.
• Keeping accounting records of the mission's expenditure (compliance of internal procedures and donors).
• Dispute resolution: Arbitration and financial analysis.
• Training for direct line staff management (Finance coordinator, finance manager, finance assistant, Accountant, Casher).
• Management of the monthly cycle of the department (Reporting Pack).
• Recruitment Process (Development jobs description, technical tests, interviews, checking references).
• Preparation of terms of reference.
• Development and monitoring of staff contracts.
• Supervision of the payroll and Cash for work.
• HR Policy: Terms of reference, salary structure, and organization chart.
• Develop HR procedures in line with the local labor code.
• Evaluation & staff training plan.
• Monitoring of personnel records: leave, notice pay, medical care.
• Training for direct line staff management (HR coordinator, HR manager, HR Officer, Program manager).
Logistic & Security:
• Management of the monthly cycle of the department (Reporting Pack).
• Review tendering, procurement.
• Market analysis, negotiation of contracts with suppliers.
• Establishment and control tools for monitoring fuel consumption and vehicle repairs.
• Management of the supply chain (purchase, transport, storage).
• Guarantor of the safety of persons and property.
• Management of durable equipment and fleet.
• Analysis of logistical challenges and implement practical solutions, taking into consideration the costs.
• Tracking of assets.
• Maintain inventory records of materials and materials flow. Training for direct line staff management (Logistic coordinator, logistic manager, logistic Officer, Purchaser, Store Keeper, Fleet Officer).
WASH Programme development, water, and electricity service regulation, public health, drinking water and sanitation law enforcement, Integrated Disease Surveillance and Response (IDRS), Performance contract monitoring, drinking water quality surveillance, Climate Resilient Water safety plan development and audit, Health safety and Environment, Risk assessment and Research.
• Over 17 years of professional work experience in national environment.
• Over 15 years of professional work experience in multinational environment, familiarity with EC funds, PRAG rules and procedures for implementation of projects, TUBİTAK, UNESCO, and EuropeAid Projects.
• Over 15 years of experience in organising National and International Conferences, Study Visits, Seminars, Workshops, International Summer Schools and Trainings on Non-Contact Atomic Force Microscopy, Theoretical and Applied Physics, Economic and Social Cohesion, Improved Strategic Management Capacity, Strengthening the Turkish Capital Markets, Support for Preparations for IPA- II, Institutional Business Management and Public-Sector Accounting Standards, Strengthening the Capacity of Departments of Investment Monitoring and Coordination and Public Sector Accounting Standards (PSAS).
• Over 12 years of experience in EU funded projects.
• Over 14 years of experience in organisation of national and international events, logistics, event management, event supervision, and project coordination.
• Over 14 years of experience in working with the Turkish Ministries and Public Administrations including nearly two years of experience at the Turkish Grand National Assembly (TGNA) as advisor to member of the parliament.
• Over 12 years of experience in consecutive translation during EU project trainings, interviews, meetings, lectures.
• Took the role of reporter and presenter during the realisation of certain activities under certain projects.
• Excellent communication skills with national and international private and public officials and protocol.
• Excellent organisation skills and competencies.
• Good time management skills.
• Good reporting skills.
- Bonne connaissance de la gestion des programmes humanitaires.
- Bonne connaissance en matière de protection de l’enfant en RCA (plus de 08 ans d’expérience).
- Bonne connaissance des standards internationaux et nationaux de protection de l’enfant.
- Bonne connaissance de la coordination des programmes humanitaires.
- Connaissance du travail avec les partenaires terrain : Bailleurs, ONG Internationales et Institutions Internationales.
- Maîtrise des processus de planification stratégique et de gestion de projet Humanitaire.
- Bonne maîtrise de l’élaboration des projets et la recherche de financements.
- Rapport financier, suivi budgétaire et Elaboration des prévisions budgétaire mensuelle en fonction de la planification des équipes.
- Expérience en gestion des équipes de projet dans un environnement multiculturel.
- Maitrise des procédures logistiques et chaines d’approvisionnement.
- Maîtrise des processus d’élaboration des outils de collecte des données et revue de performance des équipes a superviser.
- Maîtrise des processus d’élaboration des plans de suivi évaluation.
- Habitué à travailler dans un environnement sécuritaire volatile.
Finance Management Specialist.
Over 30 years of experience exclusively in trade and private sector development (trade policy, private sector development, business development services, export competitiveness and trade impact studies) in over 60 developing countries in Africa, Asia, Central Asia, Caribbean, Eastern Europe, Mediterranean and Latin America.
Highly qualified in international Economics, multiple academic and commercial publications, and extensive experience in delivery of conferences, seminars, workshops and training courses.
Export Promotion and Business Development Services:
• Supported and developed business and export development services to business in over 15 Trade promotion Organisations (Azerbaijan, Bhutan, Caribbean Export, Dominica, Ghana, Gibraltar, Jamaica, Lithuania, Poland, Sri Lanka, Uganda, Ukraine, UKTI, Zambia) as we as over 20 private sector companies taking a UK company from zero exports to over £20 million in 5 years.
• Experience of building export institutions in government and nongovernment Business support organisations, ran the export advisory services, and established export services in 11 chambers of commerce in Ukraine. Developed corporate/sector strategies for export agencies in Armenia, Botswana, Trinidad, Barbados, Grenada, Jamaica and Caribbean regional organisation.
• Expert in Export Training having designed and developed training courses in Bhutan, Lithuania, Ghana Export (trained trainers) and Export Advisers Programme (trained first graduates and trained the trainers), as well as training of participants in trade fair programme of the EU and training in trade.
• Supported export value chain analysis, competitiveness and marketing on both a sector and enterprise basis in a wide range of sectors and countries including processed fruit from Armenia, rubber products from Sri Lanka, processed food and beverages from Zimbabwe, electronics, software, fresh meat, clothing and furniture from Lithuania and education, medical tourism, wellness, BPO, professions and ICT in Ghana, Jamaica, Antigua, Trinidad and Grenada. In addition, provided export market research to UK companies in construction, defence manufacturing, environmental consulting and satellite positioning equipment.
Trade, Private sector and investment Policy (Business Enabling Environment and Investment Climate):
• Extensive experience in advising on trade and private sector development policies including the drafting of the national trade policy of Ghana, providing contributions to business and investment components of the Bhutan 5 year plan, drafting of sections of the Maldives 5 year plan on trade and investment chapters and contributions to developing workplan plan for the implementation of Ukraine’s commitments under the Association Agreement on trade, investment and business enabling environment.
• Understanding of the changes and liberalisation needed in the business enabling environment and investment climate to improve domestic and foreign investment, in particular in export sectors having monitored for 3.5 years the effectiveness of all EU funding, assessed the progress to improving business and investment climate in Jordan, reviewed and recommended improvements to Ukraine’s regulatory review process, evaluated economic reform in Armenia and developed a private sector (trade, investment and business environment) Roadmap in Ghana.
• Extensive experience in economic research and impact studies related to trade and investment policies, including survey, interviews, statistical analysis and economic modelling. Studied extensively the trade and investment environments in Central Asia as part of design of regional trade project design, economic models of training of governments in Bosnia and prepared policy papers for a range of Government including Latvia, Bhutan, Armenia, Moldova and EU.
• Extensive experience in developing export, sector and investment strategies, particularly related to value chain upgrading and incentives for domestic and foreign investment. Strategies have included export strategies for Azerbaijan, Bhutan, Ghana; sector strategies for Bhutan, Botswana, Ukraine and investment strategies for Georgia, Gibraltar and Jamaica. Built the capacity of investment agencies in Gibraltar, Bosnia and Maldives.
As a highly skilled and experienced international affairs professional with over two decades of experience, offer a unique combination of expertise in political analysis, program management, and strategic communication. Skills in building and maintaining partnerships with governments, international organizations, civil society groups, and other stakeholders. Developed a proven track record of delivering results in challenging and dynamic environments. Consistently demonstrated ability to design and implement innovative and effective programs, manage complex budgets, and provide strategic advice to high-level officials. Also led teams of various sizes and backgrounds and am highly skilled in staff supervision and mentoring. Professional journey has taken across continents and regions. Gained expertise in a wide range of sectors and issues. Now seeking a new challenge that will allow to leverage my skills and experience to contribute to an organization whose mission is to build a better future for all.
Deeply passionate about health sciences (taking classes in free time to become a health coach).
Provides counseling and empowerment programs to vulnerable women and girls on livelihood, marriage, and family challenges. A total of 8 women are being handled solely under the umbrella of the foundation.
International Science and Innovation Management practitioner with over 20 years of experience, knowledge, insight, and networks in the African continent, the South can National System of Innovation and the international ecosystem. Including experience in senior and middle management, focusing on the advancement of Science, Technology and Innovation (STI) in the African continent, as well as creating catalytic new partnership to grasp opportunities presented by the African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA).
Practical experience in project management, analysis and ensuring synergies among stakeholders (including municipalities), advocate for inclusion of women, youth, marginalised groups such as people living with disabilities and underrepresented communities.
More than ten 12 years of experience in business development, Bid preparation (Services & Goods) Both online & Offline, Client liaison & project management in the fields of Construction & Management Consultancy. Vast experience in e-GP tender preparation & submission.
IT professional, developed and implemented web-based software for various development projects in sectors such as Digital Development, Finance, Public Health, Natural Resources Management, Transport, and Urban Development.
More than 10 years of robust experience and is specialised in review of existing ICT infrastructure, database management system, development of MIS, review of the online data fields, customization features and technical provision, designing an training manual, designing a policy on ICT and digital development, development of GIS enabled web portal, software and application, such as IDEA M&E (Organizational, Project Monitoring System), IDEA-KM (Knowledge Management), VITHI (Sustainable Road Assets Management System, VYAPAD (Road Crash Management System) and VYOMA (Water Assets Management System).
Sound knowledge in implementing the international best practices and procedures for system development and implementing information security/audits in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems.
Professional with knowledge of latest trends and technologies in the digital development sector. profound understanding and knowledge of implementing the Artificial Intelligence (AI) in various mobile and web applications.
• 20+ years of experience related to forest and land governance and livelihoods, social inclusion and benefit sharing in climate and biodiversity protection programs, conflict mediation and grievance mechanism design, program and project design, proposal assessments and fund management and rural development with smallholder farmers, forest dependent communities, governments, international donors, civil society and consulting firms.
◦ Forest and land governance related to forest dependent communities’ livelihood protection and development, customary land tenure rights, environmental justice and women’s land rights.
◦ Design and critical analysis of benefit sharing schemes in biodiversity protected area co-management, REDD+/PES and land-based investment at national and transboundary scales.
◦ Design and implementation of inclusive community consultations processes/FPIC and stakeholder analysis, land and forest conflict analysis and fit for purpose multi-stakeholder grievance resolution mechanisms.
◦ Ground up design of projects and multiyear programs and grants assessments and fund management.
◦ Monitoring and analysis of the impacts of land-based investments on forest cover dynamics and land use change using GIS/remote sensing and rural community benefits and livelihood responses.
◦ Rural socioeconomic dynamics related to land tenure changes, land- based investments, migration, labour and income and education.
◦ Social and environmental safeguards and technical skills in REDD+, National Determined Contribution/NDC, FLEGT and PES.
◦ Design and implementation of participatory land use planning projects in support of land rights, income generation and biodiversity conservation.
◦ Establishment of community forests, NTFP management and co- management of community water and aquatic resources.
◦ Forest and land governance legislation/policy drafting, analysis and interpretation.
◦ Forest Landscape Restoration assessment and implementation.
◦ Extensive coordination experience with technical and senior forestry and land officials, local and international civil society, development partners and the private sector.
• Experienced in all aspects of rural development projects and program design, strategic planning and management including: financial control systems, human resources and government relations and protocol, risk and mitigation, procurement and budgets, activities/projects implementation, logical frameworks application and monitoring and evaluation.
• Medium and small fund coordination and proposal ex ante assessment for: rational of initiative, gender equality, human rights, technical integrity, environmental impacts, managing for results, response to risks, management of plan, organization/applicant ability and relevance to initiative and assessment of budget efficiency (allowable/unallowable costs, expense classification, reasonableness). Tracking fund balance and expenditures.
• Design and implementation of projects and activities that make women’s empowerment a top priority. Application of gender analysis and social inclusion tools in rural development and forestry projects, mapping gender dynamics and gender inclusive activity design in natural resource management and environmental justice.
• Extensive field experience as a project implementer working with ethnic minorities and indigenous peoples on agriculture, community/village forestry, land use planning protected area co-management, non-timber forest products, forest restoration, income generation and local products producer groups.
• Skilled trainer of government and civil society on protected area management, village forest establishment, social safeguards, REDD+ and climate change issues and impact assessments.
• Research design and implementation on formal and customary land tenure, communal land titling, forest conflict transformation, Free Prior Informed Consent and legal rights, grievance mechanisms, non-timber forest products, village income generation, land use planning, village forestry and fisheries and participatory action research.
• Apt in complex national and regional stakeholder (communities, governments, ASEAN, civil society, donors and private sector) consultation process design and engagement, consensus building, stakeholder and reform actor analysis, social power mapping and communication and consultation strategies.
A unique consultant with a rich experience in public sector reform and management particularly Finance, governance, planning, programming, and social development.
A high-performing, energetic National Director of Safety & Risk Management with over 18 years of experience, combining safety, risk, and program management know-how to enhance company outcomes. Strong expertise in regulatory compliance and patient safety, and proactively implementing improvement processes to maximize operational goals.
• Safety Management Systems (SMS).
• Regulatory Compliance (OSHA and states).
• Operational Audits/Claims Management.
• Policy and Program Development.
• Team Leadership & Development.
• Risk Management.
• Project Management.
• Operations Strategies.
• Process Improvement.
Over 20 years experience, in various roles within Marketing & Communications (MARCOM), Stakeholder Engagement, Social Innovation Campaigns, Campaign & Communication Management: Government Engagement/ Relations.
A social innovation expert with the objective of creating a more inclusive, creative and sustainable society through Social innovative programmes that improve the quality of life and wellbeing of individuals and communities at large.
Packaged, with solid end-to-end experience, coupled with problem solving skills and a excellent digital expertise.
Working with clients in developing and executing communication efforts, developing communication and advocacy strategies, implementation lead and support. Strategy alignment to enhance outreach programmes and create sustainable traction for engagement, networking, learning and improvement. Includes playing a critical role in enhancing engagement and inclusivity, building strong coalitions and synergy to enhance campaign roll out at country, regional and global level.
Development of Marketing & Communications Roadmaps.
Development of appropriate communication tools & products to facilitate dissemination, outreach, awareness, dialogue, and learning.
Ideate, and execute specific project communication and branding briefs.
Providing Campaign & communication support for meetings (virtual and in person), workshops, training, Technical Working Groups (TWGs), and other platforms.
Design, content development of Communication Material, documentation and reporting (e.g., working with the global communications team to prepare and share highlights, slide decks, press releases, and reports.
Development of digital strategies to be integrated into approved campaigns to elevate communication pitch and increase reach to target audiences.
Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) and reporting activities to capture, evaluate, produce and disseminate feedback through reporting decks,reports and stories.
Media Engagement, Accreditation, and information sharing to foster information flow.
Media training for various spokespersons within the organization.
Developing scripts, press packs, talking points, for information dissemination and media consumption.
Communications and engagement with respective Government, industry stakeholders, journalists and other media contacts to elevate corporate and community collaborations.
Developing targeted communication frameworks to be leveraged across all markets.
Developing Social Innovation strategies to drive philanthropy, documenting best practices; and capturing the impact of solutions to the social issues affecting community.
Development of Concept Notes, Press Releases, Talking points Event Reports.
Event management & co-ordination role:
Event Co-ordination & logistics;
Maintain close contact with strategic partners and sponsors during events;
Liaising with clients to ascertain precise event requirements. producing detailed proposals for events (e.g., timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets).
Identifying and securing speakers, moderators; panel sessions and developing speaking notes as required by client
Preparing conference delegate packs and communication material.
Development of programme and session overviews.
Partnership development & engagement:
Owning end-to-end drafting of funding/sponsorship proposals, pitches, concept notes, various audiences.
Partnering with funders and operational teams to design core program parameters for proposals and communicate them effectively.
Owning the proposal development process from identification to submission, including managing colleagues across teams in contributing high quality material as required.
Managing relationships with assigned sponsors, including day to day communications and presentations.
Maintaining relationships with current partners and tracking their strategic priorities against deliverables.
Collaborating with retail partners, distributors to develop marketing programmes that are aligned to outlined objectives.
Marketing Development budget reviews and approvals.
Channel marcomm plans approval.
Budget management & closeout reports:
Budget Planning and allocation.
Close out budget reporting.
Event Reporting & Rapporteuring.
Strategic Leader | Operations and Systems Design | Program Development, Implementation,
and Evaluation | Multi-Stakeholder Engagement | DRR, Resilience and Preparedness.
Experience in leading design, implementation, evaluation and management of large multi-sectoral programs in challenging environments.
Senior-level government, donor and multi-stakeholder engagement; management of significant change in fast- paced environments; financial and security risk management and mitigation; solid understanding of the challenges of managing geographically dispersed programming.
Technical focus: background in operations and health systems strengthening, community level Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR), multi-sector responses in food security, nutrition, WASH and protection. Now focusing on the nexus space between DRR and climate: resilience, preparedness and response. A foundational understanding of International Law.
Background in country and regional leadership of international organizations in various contexts (Middle East; SE Asia; South, East and West Africa); recent experience as Director for the Australian Dept. of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) focusing on the DRR, preparedness and resilience space.
Strong coaching and leadership skills; significant humanitarian and development experience; and a proven track record in working with small/medium and large multi-disciplinary teams to excellent effect.
18 Years progressive experience leading diverse operational and technical teams to deliver meaningful and effective results.
Expert in managing participatory seed production programs and delivering impressive yields of 4000
quintals of wheat, 3500 quintals of paddy, 100 quintals of pulses, and 50 quintals of oilseeds. Skilful in ensuring the quality of the produced seeds by executing cleaning, grading, treating, and packaging processes to eliminate any potential risks from diseases and pests.
Over 23 years of COP/DCOP/USAID COTR level project management experience.
Sectors: Agriculture; Food Security; Inst. Devt. & Cap. building; Monitoring & Evaluation; Poverty Reduction; Rural Development; Trade
Earned over 22 years of professional experiences specially in the Agriculture Development Sector in Sri Lanka. Further, multidisciplinary training have enabled me gather a wealth of experience in many subjects related to Project/Program Management, Monitoring & Evaluation, Sustainable (Rural) Development, Climate Smart Agriculture, Food & Nutrition Security, RBM, Gender Mainstreaming etc.
Operations and administration management, finance management.
Combining strategic & functional leadership with financial management expertise & focused commitment.
Breakthrough and trustworthy finance and administration management professional with over 8 years’ impressive track record overseeing diverse financial goals and strategic objectives and effectively executing organization’s growth plans. Well-versed turning around under-performing operations by envisioning and executing future-state models of best-in-class operations through dedicated high-performing teams. Recognized for identifying and resolving gaps involving operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and personnel systems to yield organizational growth, financial strength, and operating efficiency. A persuasive communicator with superb leadership skills in building productive team members across diverse cultural backgrounds while fostering robust stakeholder engagements for radical business upscale and networking links.
Core Competences: Strategic Financial Planning & Forecasting, Stakeholder Relations, Global Compliance, Financial Analysis & Reporting, Grants Administration and Negotiation, Budgeting Development, Donor Reporting, Financial Planning & Forecasting, Risk Management, Programs Auditing, Financial Forecasting & Tracking, Donor Financial Reports, Systems and Process Oversight.