Fifteen years of professional experience working in communication and marketing, programme coordination, learning and training, and partnership development. A confident communicator with excellent planning, problem solving and language skills who thrives on working in international and multicultural environments.
Key skills include:
• Communication and Marketing: Developing and implementing communication strategies, campaigns and other activities (e.g. articles, web content, e-marketing, events and workshops).
• Programme Coordination: Managing and coordinating complex programmes in Latin America and Europe (e.g. work plans, webinars, staff recruitment, partnerships).
• Learning and Training: Designing, implementing and evaluating training programme (e.g. customized learning material, face-to-face and online sessions).
• Partnership Development: Developing excellent working relationships between departments and building effective external partnerships that result in win-win benefits for all.
Engineer with more than 20 years of experience in management of different construction programme and/or projects in private and proven experience and team leadership in humanitarian and development sector;
Specialized in implementation, evaluation, planning, coordination and management of infrastructure development programmes and projects based on sustainable development principles;
The main technical and administrative experience in urban and rural infrastructure: Roads, urban planning: buildings, Water Supply and Sanitation) programming, planning, implementation and management;
More than 15 years of development of expertise in design, monitoring and evaluation in the area of Health, WASH & Waste infrastructure projects and equipment;
Administration of tender process, contract management & documentation, Evaluation of contract, handling legislation in tender process and Database management and record keeping, Centralized e-procurement systems and supplier evaluations;
Provides timely, cost effective, integrated and dynamic solutions for the delivery of much needed services under a changing environment in the country ensuring smooth business continuity;
Well versed in procurement processes including cost estimating and analysis, facilities engineering and quality control, working with supply databases, Inventory and in tracking project status and resolution issues;
Experience of financial and contractual management, budget preparation, implementation and control, project cycle management with a focus on the implementation of projects and the procurement of works, services and equipment.
An international development consultant with 20+ years of experience leading teams to deliver economic development results across Central and Eastern Europe, Central Asia, Sub-Saharan Africa and North Africa. Supporting international development agencies, donors, non-governmental organizations and private sector partners to achieve their development impact goals. Expert in complex program design and management, fundraising, supervision, M&E, strategic communication, and stakeholders’ management. An executive and life coach working with managers and team leaders to maximise their performance, leadership and impact.
More than 25 years of experience in delivering business development services; structuring and managing impact funds, conducting economic analysis in development finance; and implementing, monitoring, and evaluating development programs.
• Project and programme management entailing concept/proposal development, monitoring and evaluation, financial management, reporting and closure.
• Sound understanding of and interest in development, with an emphasis on environmental sustainability, renewable energy and climate change.
• Experience developing, advocating and promoting both on and off-grid renewable energy solutions.
• Proven understanding of energy policies, strategies, institutions, and regulations.
• Conversant in financial management and procurement procedures for various donors.
• Experience as an applicant and on the flip side as a manager of donor funded grants.
• Expert in climate and renewable energy finance.
• Knowledge of application of the IFC performance standards and E&S risk management.
• Certified expert in environmental impact assessment and environmental audits.
• Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple deadlines and competing demands.
• Experience working in multi-cultural work environments.
• Consulting experience within both private and public sectors.
• Working experience in various east and central African countries.
He has over 08 years of professional experience in national and international capacity. He has designed, managed and monitored social programs and projects at different levels across Pakistan, and has considerable knowledge and technical expertise in the areas of planning, implementation and coordination processes, livelihood, MEAL, emergency response, advocacy, Gender and Economics, MNCH, Child Protection, humanitarian affairs, immunization, and disability inclusion.
He has carried out research studies, manuals, and developed plans in his areas of work and interests.
Has served in different bilateral and multilateral organizations funded projects JICA, GAVI, CARETAS, UNICEF, RAHA, IKEA, WHO and, BMGF in various capacities by gaining firsthand knowledge of humanitarian, sustainable development and working with various reform initiatives.
Accounts Administration; Administrative Assistance; Administrative Organization; Adult Education; Advocacy and Campaigning; Agriculture Knowledge; Agile Project Management; Alliance Building; Article Writing; Monthly Reconciliations; Budgeting & Forecasting; Business Development Process; Capacity Assessment; Capacity Building; Capacity Development; Climate Change; Communication Report Writing; Community Organization Formation; Complaint Management; Complaint Response Mechanism; Compliance; Composing Press Releases.
More than 19 years of overall professional experience and more than 14 years of experience in regional integration, trade policy, trade law, negotiations, trade facilitation and logistics, and other trade-related fields.
Comprehensive knowledge of regional trade initiatives in Africa, particularly AfCFTA negotiations and regional integration mechanisms such as EAC, COMESA and Tripartite agreement.
Proven experience on trade and regional integration in Africa.
Comprehensive knowledge of WTO rules, agreements and WTO accession process in particular the General Agreement on Trade in Services; expertise is undertaking legal analysis of domestic laws and practices in light of WTO agreements.
Experienced in undertaking regulatory review of domestic laws in light of international agreements.
Proven experience in carrying out impact assessment of trade negotiations and agreement (both regional and multilateral (WTO)), trade law and policy research.
Experienced in providing technical assistance to trade negotiators (both regional and multilateral).
Proven expertise in preparing and delivering presentations to various audiences (members of parliament, government officials, technical experts, business associations, businesspeople, academia).
Gestion de projet : Cycle de projet, Cadre logique, planification (PTBA), suivi budgétaire, mise en œuvre, suivi et rapportage ;
Evaluation des projets et programmes ;
Bonne connaissance des principes humanitaires ;
Maitrise des procédures de passation de marché.
Gestion en micro finance et micro entreprises/microprojets ;
Superviseur des enquêtes (MARP, DTG…) d’études en milieu rurale.
Seasoned IT professional with 28 years’ insightful experience, working with Private, Governmental, and non-profit organizations including over 12 years in international (Jordan, KSA, Oman, Syria, Lebanon) environment. Diversified experience as Senior Business Analyst, Digital Transformation Expert, and ICT / ERP Expert. Possess demonstrated ability to integrate business and technology for a focused solution.
Significant exposure in developing and delivering large-scale digital transformation solutions - developing and translating enterprise strategy into technical solutions for transformational organizational change.
Excellent project management experience from inception to delivery with ability to handle multiple, concurrent projects, while managing project deliverables to timelines.
Expertise in bringing breakthrough innovation that transforms user and consumer experiences, opens new business opportunities and new business models, and leverages data in entirely new ways. Implementing modern data visualizations tools such as ( Power BI, Tableau, & Google Studio).
Skilled in leading ERP solutions development and implementation projects, ensuring project completion within assigned time, budget, and quality parameters.
Deep understanding of the impact of technological solutions and how digital strategy and solutions fit into an organization's operational and user experience.
Possess in-depth knowledge of enterprise technology solutions and applications, with proven ability to communicate complex technical details in meaningful business context.
Additional experience in teaching various courses in computer science and management information systems and providing general and customized computer training.
EU Regulatory law / Product compliance / Litigation with particular focus on the food and beverage / food supplements/ life sciences (medical devices, pharma, cosmetics) / chemicals (REACH) / biocides industry sectors, as well as environmental laws (RoHS, WEEE, product safety, product compliance, CE mark, product recalls) including advocacy at EU (General Court and Court of Justice) and national level.
Senior Finance and operations manager, with more than 10 years’ experience leading complex and multi-disciplinary projects, including budgeting, and costing proposals, streamlining business processes, and improving organizational efficiency. Demonstrated experience managing every stage of the project management life cycle including scoping, design, implementation (operations and financial planning), and closeout. Strong experience working with donors including USAID, the Bill, and Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF), SIDA, FCDO (formerly DFID), and Gavi, as well as high-level Ministry officials and implementing partners.
• Budget analysis, reporting, forecast and monitoring.
• Proposal costing.
• Ability to lead complex and multi-disciplinary budget and portfolio.
• Financial and analysis.
• Managing risk.
• Internal control.
• Project administration and operations.
• Budget and Grant Management: FFP, OFDA, ECHO, GFO, SIDA, Belgium Government, Citi Bank and WFP.
• Concept Note and Proposal Development.
• Project Cycle & Team Management.
• Market access programmes.
• Assessments & Analysis.
• Five years combined experience in migration research via NGOs and international think-tanks.
• Two and a half years past work and research experience relating to migration and vulnerable populations in South and Central Asia, requiring strong skills in quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
• Experience in a Canadian think tank producing research and guidance on climate change, conflict and peacebuilding that informs the policy and operational decisions of governments in fragile states.
• Experience developing own research project and methods focused on migration and climate change adaptation for vulnerable coastal cities.
Program management, research management, policy formulation.
A result oriented and value driven Research and Policy professional with over 5 years’ of multi-disciplinary experience in coordinating complex programs, research and policy operations in human development, agriculture and food nutrition.
Proven history working with stakeholders to achieve the best outcome for development programs and communicating those results to relevant stakeholders. Recognized for developing and implementing research process and systems and improve existing procedures for field work, data analysis, research development and training. Excellent ability to formulate human development policies, procedures, good practices, and impact assessments followed by monitoring and reviewing. Goal is to become a valuable mutual asset by providing efficient research and policy formulation expertise that will contribute to organization success and develop skill set further.
Core Skills: Citizen Participation, Policy Analysis and Management, Monitoring and Evaluation, Partnerships, Building Key Coalitions, Diplomacy, Research Design & Methodologies.
Research and development professional with more than 21 years of work experience in various national and international organizations. Proficient in researching social sciences and monitoring & evaluating development projects, programmes, and policies. Monitored, assessed, and evaluated different projects related to governance, participatory development, agricultural innovations, value-chain, and financial feasibilities. Rich exposure to working in multi-disciplinary and multi-partner/stakeholders' programmes. Have plenty of experience in stakeholders' coordination, programme advocacy, and showcasing results. Capacity-building and training the government officials at the national and sub-national levels remained essential deliverables throughout my professional career. Experience in societies' mobilisation, business development, and relationship management. In totality, a dedicated team member who loves challenges and brings perfection and efficiency to assigned tasks through the best use of acquired knowledge, skills, and experience.
• Ex-ante and ex-post impact evaluation of projects and programmes.
• Program’s theory of change evaluation.
• Empirical data analysis using advance Econometric Techniques.
• Research and Survey design.
• Writing technical report, book chapter, and research article.
• Training and On-job technical assistance.
• Team building and coordination.
Finance, accounting and grants specialist: Over 10 years of humanitarian aid and international NGO experience/knowledge in Grants management, Auditing, Strategic Financial Reporting, Risk management, organizational capacity development and Taxation in Kenya. Possess unwavering integrity, leadership competency and industrious working culture. An effective mentor and coach to upcoming Accountants. Performance oriented person with a keen attention to the goals and vision of the firm.
Project Manager with 5 years of experience in project management, working with Non-Profit Organizations in the humanitarian sector, with accomplishments in completing several projects in food and nutrition, peace and development and community projects by working efficiently either independently or within a team setting. Experience in project financial management and budgeting through project analysis and need-based reduction mechanism. Management and leadership in managing donor funded programs and grants including staff management, budget oversight, monitoring and evaluation systems, and technical input to proposal-budget development and donor reports.
• Project management.
• Monitoring Evaluation Accountability and Learning.
• Design MEAL Framework.
• Project Planning and Coordination.
• Project implementation and Execution.
• Technical Expertise.
• Project Life Cycle Development.
• Capacity building and Community Engagement.
• Conflict Management and Resolution.
• Patnership and Representation.
• Budget and Grant management.
Knowledge in Agriculture, Project Management, Climate Resilience.
Civil engineer with strong practical and technical skills and a range of experience within large projects for water, sanitation and construction engineering and project management with a deeper understanding of the globalised books of construction contracts that include the FIDIC (International Federation of Consulting Engineers). Sound knowledge of and in-depth understanding of FIDIC contract suite and other standard forms of contract, ability in designing, testing and evaluating a designs overall effectiveness, cost, reliability, and safety.
• Knowledge of Pharmacy Management.
• Knowledge of Lab management.
• Knowledge of Clinical areas management (care and treatment in adults and Children).
• Knowledge of Community mobilization and Health Community.
• Facilitator of HIV, TB and PCTMCT workshops.
• Understand and facilitate Provincial and District Sub-agreement.
• Facilitator of District Graduation Path on Sub-Agreement.
• Able to work with Medical Auxiliary exams like ECG, Ultrasound and many others.
A medical doctor and a public health practitioner with over 19 years of experience in reproductive health (RH) programming and four years of clinical experience in Ethiopia.
Extensive experience in designing, managing, monitoring and evaluation of reproductive, maternal, newborn, child, and adolescent health (RMNCAH) and Family Planning (FP) programs/projects; including experience in leadership, management, design, and supervision of research related to RMNCAH.
Active engagement in the development of several national RMNCAH policy and strategic documents including the National Reproductive Health (RH) Strategy, Adolescent and Youth Health (AYH) Strategy, Family Planning Guideline, and Costed Implementation Plan (CIP) for FP.
In depth understanding of the national context including the socio-economic and cultural context, policy environment, health systems, and opportunities and challenges for health in general and for RMNCAH.
Extensive experience in the development of several national, sub-national, and agency/program specific training manuals on Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH), FP, and HIV and AIDS.
Expert in IT systems security and information management for over 10 years in the United Nations system. Dedicated to the humanitarian cause, proven ability in mobilizing resources for innovative human capital development, youth entrepreneurship, inclusive growth and gender equality. In the field of gender-based violence, led several development and empowerment projects for women; initiatives aimed at improving access to sexual and reproductive health care for adolescent girls. Monitoring of health data through a web application, provided a free and anonymous health card offered to adolescent girls to facilitate their access to sexual and reproductive health care in health facilities. Demonstrated technical expertise in the implementation of complex performance management, monitoring and evaluation plans, including tools for setting up indicators and procedures to measure results and impact.
Extensive management experience:
• Proven ability to manage international and local multidisciplinary teams in multicultural environments. Provide strategic direction;
• Engage internal/external partners and stakeholders in the realization of major projects;
• Lead, develop and empower people and create a culture of performance;
• Make decisions and exercise my judgment when necessary.
Over 10 years of experience and proven competence in Administration, Human Resources, Office management and Procurement.
Highly motivated, flexible and dynamic professional with 16+ years’ experience in the humanitarian and development sectors (8+ years at senior management level), with specialism in markets, livelihoods and climate change. In-depth knowledge and experience of Sub Saharan Africa context.
Experience of managing large teams (700+) across multi-country contexts.
Business Development & Partnership Management.
Leadership and team management.
Financial Management and Business Planning.
Proposal development and reporting.
Programme Planning, and Implementation.
Training and resource development.
Monitoring and evaluation.
Pragmatic and innovative human resource professional with extensive experience in organizational development, HRIS, and employee relations. Highly successful at achieving organizational effectiveness, workforce productivity, and employee retention through effective implementation of HR initiatives. Well versed in policy and strategies, talent acquisition and development, and organizational design. Recognized for proactive and transformational approach to leadership.
Fields of expertise: Education policy, inclusive education, education of minorities and migrants, humanitarian aid policy.
A food security, livelihood and DRR specialist with over 7 years of efficient leadership and coordination of programs, support and technical oversight in grant proposal development, grant compliance and reporting in line with donor requirements. Contributed to the planning, funding, implementation, evaluation and reporting of different grants within World Vision Food Assistance Programmes. Extensive knowledge in policy planning and development of comprehensive food security, DRR and livelihood proposals, as well as other humanitarian, social and economic programs. Highly experienced in emergency preparedness and response, as well as livelihoods and resilience building in disaster recovery. Exceptional skills in analyzing humanitarian context and how best to mobilize resources for response strategy planning. Additionally, extremely skilled at representing my organization at high-level cluster coordination events and national strategic or donor engagements. Highly skilled at managing partnerships and providing overall safety and security management for both strategic and field-level activities. Experience in developing tools and SOPs for multi-sectoral livelihoods, food security programmes, as well as vulnerability analysis and mapping. Specialties include working with rural and urban communities in search of resilience building measures, conducting productive assert programs during seasonal transitions, distributing food items through Cash and Voucher Assistance (Multi-purpose Cash Transfers, Mobile Transfers and Paper and Electronic-Vouchers), and In-kind assistance (Food and Non-Food Baskets) in the event of emergencies, as well as implementing disaster risk reduction strategies. Excellent skills in proposal development, programmes communication, reporting, problem-solving and team management. Managed and developed proposals for ECHO, UN, ADH, BHA/USAID, OFDA, WFP, UNOCHA, UNICEF, EU, DFID, JAPAN grants, WV Support Offices and other donors.
• Adept skills and experience in proposal coordination and design, project reporting and donor compliance; including donor/Support Office/partner engagement and information management.
• Professional knowledge on the Humanitarian Standards, e.g. the Sphere, LEGGS, INEE minimum standards, Humanitarian Accountability Partnerships (HAP) and IASC guidelines.
• Seasoned technical expert and mobilizer, with technical expertise on a wide range of programme and policy issues including the choice of programme objectives, activities, transfer modalities and the deployment and testing of innovative approaches and the development of strategies to support government efforts to reduce hunger and malnutrition.
• Adept knowledge on supporting the strengthening of multi-sectoral coordination linkages, Humanitarian and Development Partners and Actors.
• Experience in Human Resources Management and Capacity Building for project staff.
• Ability to lead teams and partners in livelihoods, food security/assistance, resilience-building and Disaster Risk Reduction interventions.
• Excellent at developing project proposals, monitoring and evaluation frameworks consistent with International monitoring and evaluation guidelines, protocols and reporting standards.
• Strong ability to develop proposals and maintain effective relations with donors and key government institutions to widen impacts, raise funds and stay responsive to changing needs.
• Expert in managing grants and contracts with responsibility for their execution effectively.
• Over 17 years of general experience in various management positions. For the last 9 years, focused on procurement in the public governance sector.
• Specific professional experience in administrative procedures related to the public procurement process (both from the bidder and contracting authority perspective), contract management of awarded tenders/projects (both sides), reporting and financial administration (from bidder’s perspective) and technical issues concerning public financial management ( e.g. procedures related to VAT exemption, invoicing, bid/performance guarantees, financial audit of fee-based contract etc.).
• Participated in numerous DC projects working with development partners (EU Delegation, World Bank, EIB; EBRD, UNDP, Swiss SECO). Coordinated preparation and submitted over 70 proposals for internationally funded tenders (of which 44 IPA projects) and more than 40 tenders under national procurement procedures, gaining valuable experience in administrative procedures of various development partners, as well as sourcing qualified experts. Experience in project management for awarded projects: Participated in implementing 13 internationally funded projects (8 IPA), developing an excellent understanding of contract, financial, administrative and practical aspects of implementing projects. Worked for public authorities (Ministry of Education and Ministry of Trade, Tourism and Telecommunications, HRM Service of the RS Government) on preparing tender dossiers, completing procurement procedure and contracting multi-million euro projects.
• Implemented projects in Serbia, North Macedonia and Bosnia and Herzegovina.
• Comprehensive knowledge of procurement procedures and institutional background, programme/project cycle management, risk management, financial management and control (including internal control, accounting, cash-flow management), irregularities, monitoring, programme/project evaluation. Engaged by the supplier, successfully managed to rescue and successfully finalise implementation of an IPA supply project running late and in risk from a breach of contract and penalties.
• Skilled at planning, coordination, reporting and monitoring projects, drafting documents and reports.
High level of management and co-ordination capabilities acquired through several years’ experience as a project manager, co-ordinator, team leader and trainer in Development Co-operation Programmes.
Personal Technical skills in lecturing, delivering information and transferring knowledge. Those skills were acquired and developed during the period spent as a researcher and lecturer in several Universities in developed and developing countries.
Deep knowledge of participatory technologies, practices and management.