Enthusiastic Public Health professional and a trained epidemiologist with core skills acquired through
intensive training and vast experience of local and international public health programs. Aspire to
play a leadership role in large scale health programs, research studies; with a specific focus on
information systems, universal health coverage, sexual and reproductive health, monitoring &
evaluation, immunization, supply chain management, and policy formulation.
• Expertise in design and conduct of epidemiological studies, assessments, qualitative studies and program evaluations.
• Expertise in design, data collection and analysis of qualitative studies
• More than 14 years’ experience in design and implementation of USAID supported public health programs in Pakistan.
• Expertise in data analytics, data visualization and business intelligence tools.
• Experience in developing and implementing Supply Chain Management system strengthening programs in resource constraints settings.
• Technical expertise in independently performing forecasting & quantification of health commodities based on logistics, services and demographic data.
• Technical expertise in design, development and implementation of web-based solutions for Health Management Information Systems.
• Strong ability in statistical analysis of quantitative data. Expertise in advance statistical techniques, such as linear regression, logistic regression and analysis of survival data by Cox regression.
Policy researcher/analyst with over six years of experience in teaching and research, with In-depth knowledge of current and emerging issues in international development.
Experience in capacity-building with the United Nations Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR).
Experience in successfully delivering research projects funded by government agencies, including the Korean International Cooperation Agency (KOICA).
Advanced knowledge of impact evaluation analytical tools.
Experience writing and publishing qualitative and quantitative scientific papers in peer-reviewed journals.
Proven presentation skills acquired over many years of teaching and participation in international conferences, seminars, and workshops.
Development Project Manager (DPM).
Public Health Nutrition I HIV, TB and Malaria I Capacity Building I Sexual and Reproductive Health I Social and Behavioral Change Communications.
• 12 years of experience in program management, financial management and proposal development;
• Extensive experience in project cycle management (PCM), monitoring and evaluation (M&E) and Results-Based Management (RBM);
• Proven experience in managing Global Affairs Canada, European Union and UNDP funded projects;
• Good knowledge of GAC and EU financial rules and regulations, operations and practices;
• Technical Expertise in the areas of livelihoods, economic development, gender equality and sexual reproductive health and rights;
• Proven experience in building partnerships with donors, national stakeholders and local organisations;
• Strong research capabilities and reporting skills in French and English;
• Proactive, results-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills;
• Strong ethical conduct and proven ability to work in a multicultural and fast-paced environment.
A registered professional Engineer with more than 10+ years of professional experience in Waste Water and Water supply Construction Projects.
Has been managing the overall waste water and water supply projects in the construction of more than 10 industrial parks including World Bank funded project Bole lemi and Kilinto industrial park from 2016-2022 and considerable deliverables have been successfully implemented under his strong management skill with excellent integrity and interpersonal skills. Has been directly participated for Zero liquid discharge (ZLD) for hawassa, kilinto, Dire Dawa and Adama Industrial park and different WWTP projects for other parks, and As an Engineer, he completed numerous project related to community development and construction.
Responsible for contract administration, project follow up, quality control, material and design approval, preparation of tender document and bid evaluation, analysis of the existing situations and propose solutions, support on the implementations of the overall management of the project. Was also responsible for Monitoring and Evaluation activities including the Key Performance Indicators.
Fifteen years of professional experience working in communication and marketing, programme coordination, learning and training, and partnership development. A confident communicator with excellent planning, problem solving and language skills who thrives on working in international and multicultural environments.
Key skills include:
• Communication and Marketing: Developing and implementing communication strategies, campaigns and other activities (e.g. articles, web content, e-marketing, events and workshops).
• Programme Coordination: Managing and coordinating complex programmes in Latin America and Europe (e.g. work plans, webinars, staff recruitment, partnerships).
• Learning and Training: Designing, implementing and evaluating training programme (e.g. customized learning material, face-to-face and online sessions).
• Partnership Development: Developing excellent working relationships between departments and building effective external partnerships that result in win-win benefits for all.
Engineer with more than 20 years of experience in management of different construction programme and/or projects in private and proven experience and team leadership in humanitarian and development sector;
Specialized in implementation, evaluation, planning, coordination and management of infrastructure development programmes and projects based on sustainable development principles;
The main technical and administrative experience in urban and rural infrastructure: Roads, urban planning: buildings, Water Supply and Sanitation) programming, planning, implementation and management;
More than 15 years of development of expertise in design, monitoring and evaluation in the area of Health, WASH & Waste infrastructure projects and equipment;
Administration of tender process, contract management & documentation, Evaluation of contract, handling legislation in tender process and Database management and record keeping, Centralized e-procurement systems and supplier evaluations;
Provides timely, cost effective, integrated and dynamic solutions for the delivery of much needed services under a changing environment in the country ensuring smooth business continuity;
Well versed in procurement processes including cost estimating and analysis, facilities engineering and quality control, working with supply databases, Inventory and in tracking project status and resolution issues;
Experience of financial and contractual management, budget preparation, implementation and control, project cycle management with a focus on the implementation of projects and the procurement of works, services and equipment.
An international development consultant with 20+ years of experience leading teams to deliver economic development results across Central and Eastern Europe, Central Asia, Sub-Saharan Africa and North Africa. Supporting international development agencies, donors, non-governmental organizations and private sector partners to achieve their development impact goals. Expert in complex program design and management, fundraising, supervision, M&E, strategic communication, and stakeholders’ management. An executive and life coach working with managers and team leaders to maximise their performance, leadership and impact.
More than 25 years of experience in delivering business development services; structuring and managing impact funds, conducting economic analysis in development finance; and implementing, monitoring, and evaluating development programs.
• Project and programme management entailing concept/proposal development, monitoring and evaluation, financial management, reporting and closure.
• Sound understanding of and interest in development, with an emphasis on environmental sustainability, renewable energy and climate change.
• Experience developing, advocating and promoting both on and off-grid renewable energy solutions.
• Proven understanding of energy policies, strategies, institutions, and regulations.
• Conversant in financial management and procurement procedures for various donors.
• Experience as an applicant and on the flip side as a manager of donor funded grants.
• Expert in climate and renewable energy finance.
• Knowledge of application of the IFC performance standards and E&S risk management.
• Certified expert in environmental impact assessment and environmental audits.
• Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple deadlines and competing demands.
• Experience working in multi-cultural work environments.
• Consulting experience within both private and public sectors.
• Working experience in various east and central African countries.
He has over 08 years of professional experience in national and international capacity. He has designed, managed and monitored social programs and projects at different levels across Pakistan, and has considerable knowledge and technical expertise in the areas of planning, implementation and coordination processes, livelihood, MEAL, emergency response, advocacy, Gender and Economics, MNCH, Child Protection, humanitarian affairs, immunization, and disability inclusion.
He has carried out research studies, manuals, and developed plans in his areas of work and interests.
Has served in different bilateral and multilateral organizations funded projects JICA, GAVI, CARETAS, UNICEF, RAHA, IKEA, WHO and, BMGF in various capacities by gaining firsthand knowledge of humanitarian, sustainable development and working with various reform initiatives.
Accounts Administration; Administrative Assistance; Administrative Organization; Adult Education; Advocacy and Campaigning; Agriculture Knowledge; Agile Project Management; Alliance Building; Article Writing; Monthly Reconciliations; Budgeting & Forecasting; Business Development Process; Capacity Assessment; Capacity Building; Capacity Development; Climate Change; Communication Report Writing; Community Organization Formation; Complaint Management; Complaint Response Mechanism; Compliance; Composing Press Releases.
More than 19 years of overall professional experience and more than 14 years of experience in regional integration, trade policy, trade law, negotiations, trade facilitation and logistics, and other trade-related fields.
Comprehensive knowledge of regional trade initiatives in Africa, particularly AfCFTA negotiations and regional integration mechanisms such as EAC, COMESA and Tripartite agreement.
Proven experience on trade and regional integration in Africa.
Comprehensive knowledge of WTO rules, agreements and WTO accession process in particular the General Agreement on Trade in Services; expertise is undertaking legal analysis of domestic laws and practices in light of WTO agreements.
Experienced in undertaking regulatory review of domestic laws in light of international agreements.
Proven experience in carrying out impact assessment of trade negotiations and agreement (both regional and multilateral (WTO)), trade law and policy research.
Experienced in providing technical assistance to trade negotiators (both regional and multilateral).
Proven expertise in preparing and delivering presentations to various audiences (members of parliament, government officials, technical experts, business associations, businesspeople, academia).
Gestion de projet : Cycle de projet, Cadre logique, planification (PTBA), suivi budgétaire, mise en œuvre, suivi et rapportage ;
Evaluation des projets et programmes ;
Bonne connaissance des principes humanitaires ;
Maitrise des procédures de passation de marché.
Gestion en micro finance et micro entreprises/microprojets ;
Superviseur des enquêtes (MARP, DTG…) d’études en milieu rurale.
• Senior Expert with 23 years of experience as a public official, advisor and consultant on policy development and advice, financial and fiscal governance reforms, gender responsive budgeting, strategic planning and management, public administration reforms, functional analysis.
• Analysis and recommendations of different aspects of PFM and particularly in Strategic Resource Allocation for implementation of Government/UN/EU priorities (Armenia, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Croatia, Moldova, Tajikistan, Kosovo) including multi-annual perspective, gender budgeting, expenditure costing, spending reviews, streamlining the priority programs, program classification, other program characteristics and links to country strategies.
• Experience in PFM reform necessary for EU integration, e.g. reforming and preparation of Lithuanian budget system for EU integration, implementation of EU budget principles, drafting the Organic Budget Law and normative base according to EU standards;
• Extensive training and capacity building experience including training needs assessment, preparation of curricula and training guidelines and design and delivery of training programmes and capacity strengthening plans.
• 9 years working experience as a budget management leader at national level;
• 12 years working experience as international consultant on the development and implementation of public administration reform-related policy;
• Working experience in EU Member State (Lithuania, Croatia, Bulgaria), Candidate (Albania) and in Eastern Partnership countries (Ukraine, Moldova, Armenia);
• Experience in high level policy advise;
• Leadership and process management skills;
• Experience in PAR.
Seasoned IT professional with 28 years’ insightful experience, working with Private, Governmental, and non-profit organizations including over 12 years in international (Jordan, KSA, Oman, Syria, Lebanon) environment. Diversified experience as Senior Business Analyst, Digital Transformation Expert, and ICT / ERP Expert. Possess demonstrated ability to integrate business and technology for a focused solution.
Significant exposure in developing and delivering large-scale digital transformation solutions - developing and translating enterprise strategy into technical solutions for transformational organizational change.
Excellent project management experience from inception to delivery with ability to handle multiple, concurrent projects, while managing project deliverables to timelines.
Expertise in bringing breakthrough innovation that transforms user and consumer experiences, opens new business opportunities and new business models, and leverages data in entirely new ways. Implementing modern data visualizations tools such as ( Power BI, Tableau, & Google Studio).
Skilled in leading ERP solutions development and implementation projects, ensuring project completion within assigned time, budget, and quality parameters.
Deep understanding of the impact of technological solutions and how digital strategy and solutions fit into an organization's operational and user experience.
Possess in-depth knowledge of enterprise technology solutions and applications, with proven ability to communicate complex technical details in meaningful business context.
Additional experience in teaching various courses in computer science and management information systems and providing general and customized computer training.
EU Regulatory law / Product compliance / Litigation with particular focus on the food and beverage / food supplements/ life sciences (medical devices, pharma, cosmetics) / chemicals (REACH) / biocides industry sectors, as well as environmental laws (RoHS, WEEE, product safety, product compliance, CE mark, product recalls) including advocacy at EU (General Court and Court of Justice) and national level.
Senior Finance and operations manager, with more than 10 years’ experience leading complex and multi-disciplinary projects, including budgeting, and costing proposals, streamlining business processes, and improving organizational efficiency. Demonstrated experience managing every stage of the project management life cycle including scoping, design, implementation (operations and financial planning), and closeout. Strong experience working with donors including USAID, the Bill, and Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF), SIDA, FCDO (formerly DFID), and Gavi, as well as high-level Ministry officials and implementing partners.
• Budget analysis, reporting, forecast and monitoring.
• Proposal costing.
• Ability to lead complex and multi-disciplinary budget and portfolio.
• Financial and analysis.
• Managing risk.
• Internal control.
• Project administration and operations.
• Budget and Grant Management: FFP, OFDA, ECHO, GFO, SIDA, Belgium Government, Citi Bank and WFP.
• Concept Note and Proposal Development.
• Project Cycle & Team Management.
• Market access programmes.
• Assessments & Analysis.
• Five years combined experience in migration research via NGOs and international think-tanks.
• Two and a half years past work and research experience relating to migration and vulnerable populations in South and Central Asia, requiring strong skills in quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
• Experience in a Canadian think tank producing research and guidance on climate change, conflict and peacebuilding that informs the policy and operational decisions of governments in fragile states.
• Experience developing own research project and methods focused on migration and climate change adaptation for vulnerable coastal cities.
Program management, research management, policy formulation.
A result oriented and value driven Research and Policy professional with over 5 years’ of multi-disciplinary experience in coordinating complex programs, research and policy operations in human development, agriculture and food nutrition.
Proven history working with stakeholders to achieve the best outcome for development programs and communicating those results to relevant stakeholders. Recognized for developing and implementing research process and systems and improve existing procedures for field work, data analysis, research development and training. Excellent ability to formulate human development policies, procedures, good practices, and impact assessments followed by monitoring and reviewing. Goal is to become a valuable mutual asset by providing efficient research and policy formulation expertise that will contribute to organization success and develop skill set further.
Core Skills: Citizen Participation, Policy Analysis and Management, Monitoring and Evaluation, Partnerships, Building Key Coalitions, Diplomacy, Research Design & Methodologies.
Research and development professional with more than 21 years of work experience in various national and international organizations. Proficient in researching social sciences and monitoring & evaluating development projects, programmes, and policies. Monitored, assessed, and evaluated different projects related to governance, participatory development, agricultural innovations, value-chain, and financial feasibilities. Rich exposure to working in multi-disciplinary and multi-partner/stakeholders' programmes. Have plenty of experience in stakeholders' coordination, programme advocacy, and showcasing results. Capacity-building and training the government officials at the national and sub-national levels remained essential deliverables throughout my professional career. Experience in societies' mobilisation, business development, and relationship management. In totality, a dedicated team member who loves challenges and brings perfection and efficiency to assigned tasks through the best use of acquired knowledge, skills, and experience.
• Ex-ante and ex-post impact evaluation of projects and programmes.
• Program’s theory of change evaluation.
• Empirical data analysis using advance Econometric Techniques.
• Research and Survey design.
• Writing technical report, book chapter, and research article.
• Training and On-job technical assistance.
• Team building and coordination.
Finance, accounting and grants specialist: Over 10 years of humanitarian aid and international NGO experience/knowledge in Grants management, Auditing, Strategic Financial Reporting, Risk management, organizational capacity development and Taxation in Kenya. Possess unwavering integrity, leadership competency and industrious working culture. An effective mentor and coach to upcoming Accountants. Performance oriented person with a keen attention to the goals and vision of the firm.
Project Manager with 5 years of experience in project management, working with Non-Profit Organizations in the humanitarian sector, with accomplishments in completing several projects in food and nutrition, peace and development and community projects by working efficiently either independently or within a team setting. Experience in project financial management and budgeting through project analysis and need-based reduction mechanism. Management and leadership in managing donor funded programs and grants including staff management, budget oversight, monitoring and evaluation systems, and technical input to proposal-budget development and donor reports.
• Project management.
• Monitoring Evaluation Accountability and Learning.
• Design MEAL Framework.
• Project Planning and Coordination.
• Project implementation and Execution.
• Technical Expertise.
• Project Life Cycle Development.
• Capacity building and Community Engagement.
• Conflict Management and Resolution.
• Patnership and Representation.
• Budget and Grant management.
Knowledge in Agriculture, Project Management, Climate Resilience.
Civil engineer with strong practical and technical skills and a range of experience within large projects for water, sanitation and construction engineering and project management with a deeper understanding of the globalised books of construction contracts that include the FIDIC (International Federation of Consulting Engineers). Sound knowledge of and in-depth understanding of FIDIC contract suite and other standard forms of contract, ability in designing, testing and evaluating a designs overall effectiveness, cost, reliability, and safety.
• Knowledge of Pharmacy Management.
• Knowledge of Lab management.
• Knowledge of Clinical areas management (care and treatment in adults and Children).
• Knowledge of Community mobilization and Health Community.
• Facilitator of HIV, TB and PCTMCT workshops.
• Understand and facilitate Provincial and District Sub-agreement.
• Facilitator of District Graduation Path on Sub-Agreement.
• Able to work with Medical Auxiliary exams like ECG, Ultrasound and many others.
A medical doctor and a public health practitioner with over 19 years of experience in reproductive health (RH) programming and four years of clinical experience in Ethiopia.
Extensive experience in designing, managing, monitoring and evaluation of reproductive, maternal, newborn, child, and adolescent health (RMNCAH) and Family Planning (FP) programs/projects; including experience in leadership, management, design, and supervision of research related to RMNCAH.
Active engagement in the development of several national RMNCAH policy and strategic documents including the National Reproductive Health (RH) Strategy, Adolescent and Youth Health (AYH) Strategy, Family Planning Guideline, and Costed Implementation Plan (CIP) for FP.
In depth understanding of the national context including the socio-economic and cultural context, policy environment, health systems, and opportunities and challenges for health in general and for RMNCAH.
Extensive experience in the development of several national, sub-national, and agency/program specific training manuals on Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH), FP, and HIV and AIDS.
Expert in IT systems security and information management for over 10 years in the United Nations system. Dedicated to the humanitarian cause, proven ability in mobilizing resources for innovative human capital development, youth entrepreneurship, inclusive growth and gender equality. In the field of gender-based violence, led several development and empowerment projects for women; initiatives aimed at improving access to sexual and reproductive health care for adolescent girls. Monitoring of health data through a web application, provided a free and anonymous health card offered to adolescent girls to facilitate their access to sexual and reproductive health care in health facilities. Demonstrated technical expertise in the implementation of complex performance management, monitoring and evaluation plans, including tools for setting up indicators and procedures to measure results and impact.
Extensive management experience:
• Proven ability to manage international and local multidisciplinary teams in multicultural environments. Provide strategic direction;
• Engage internal/external partners and stakeholders in the realization of major projects;
• Lead, develop and empower people and create a culture of performance;
• Make decisions and exercise my judgment when necessary.
Over 10 years of experience and proven competence in Administration, Human Resources, Office management and Procurement.
Highly motivated, flexible and dynamic professional with 16+ years’ experience in the humanitarian and development sectors (8+ years at senior management level), with specialism in markets, livelihoods and climate change. In-depth knowledge and experience of Sub Saharan Africa context.
Experience of managing large teams (700+) across multi-country contexts.
Business Development & Partnership Management.
Leadership and team management.
Financial Management and Business Planning.
Proposal development and reporting.
Programme Planning, and Implementation.
Training and resource development.
Monitoring and evaluation.