📅 23 – 27 August 2021 🕒 1:00-4:30 PM (GMT+8)
Virtual via Zoom
The International Skills Forum is ADB’s flagship event in education that is held every two years.
In 2021, the 9th International Skills Forum: Reimagining Education and Skills Development for a New Normal will highlight approaches to:
- Improving learning for all at scale;
- Preparing learners with better employability and 21st-century skills; and
- Forging smart partnerships to reimagine education reforms for a new normal
- drawing on lessons learned from the coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
The forum aims to:
- Showcase transformational practices in K–12, technical and vocational education and training, and higher education to ensure learning and employability;
- Bring together representatives from government, private sector and other development partners involved in education and training to present innovative good practices;
- Ensure skills development is guided by evidence;
- Inspire experts and developing member country counterparts, and promote collaboration with key stakeholders to incorporate new approaches to design and implement innovative projects and programs in education and training.