📅 26 May 2022 🕟 4 PM (Brussels)/ 10 AM (Washington DC)
DevelopmentAid, in collaboration with the World Bank Group, invites organizations and individual experts working in the development sector to join the webinar on “Doing Business with the World Bank. Corporate Procurement” to learn more about aspects of WB’s corporate procurement and discover ways to achieve successful collaboration.
- Get to know the Corporate Procurement Unit and its mission within the WBG
- Learn how to become a registered vendor for corporate procurement at WBG
- Discover tips on how to target business opportunities, submit solicitations and prepare winning proposals
- Ask your questions during the Q&A session
- Faith Graham, Category Lead for Professional Services, Corporate Procurement at the World Bank Group
- Elena Rata, External Relations & Events at DevelopmentAid.