📅 17-18 November 2022
The Global Forum will allow participants to collectively explore an action-oriented agenda to rebuild trust in public institutions and discuss the key public governance challenges to democracy.
Building on the work under the OECD’s Reinforcing Democracy Initiative, discussions will focus on how to:
- Combat mis- and dis-information
- Improve representation, participation, and openness in public life
- Transform public governance for digital democracy
- Gear up government to deliver on climate and other environmental challenges
- Embrace the global responsibilities of government and build resilience to foreign influence