📅 15 – 16 December 2022
Paris, France & Virtual
The Committee is composed of twelve States Parties to the Second Protocol to The Hague Convention of 1954 for the Protection of Cultural Property in the Event of Armed Conflict. It shall meet once a year in ordinary sessions.
Among the items on the Agenda, the Committee will examine the following:
- Report of the Secretariat on its activities;
- Reinforcing synergies between the 1954 Hague Convention and its two Protocols and the other UNESCO Cultural Conventions, including the implementation of the
- Thematic Programme “Heritage for Peace”;
- Amendments to the Guidelines for the Implementation of the 1999 Second Protocol
- Mobilization of resources for the implementation of the 1954 Hague Convention and its two (1954 and 1999) Protocols;
- Report on the implementation of international assistance;
- Monitoring and supervision mechanism for the implementation of the 1999 Second Protocol.