📅 11 January 2023 🕑 14.00-15.00 CET
IFAD defines innovation as a new process, product or approach that adds value and delivers a sustainable, equitable and inclusive solution to rural development challenges. IFAD catalyses the generation, testing and scaling up of these solutions.
During this special session of the IFAD Innovation Talks, IFAD’s President, Alvaro Lario, will share his vision of innovation for IFAD and how he expects this to deliver transformational impact for the rural poor.
The event will aim to answer the following questions:
- Why has IFAD adopted a new definition and approach to innovation?
- What is IFAD’s vision for innovation management?
- How is IFAD aiming to leverage innovation?
- What will success look like in the innovation space for IFAD?
- How is IFAD planning to monitor and evaluate progress on innovation?
- What will be IFAD’s core priorities to foster and support innovation?