Legal residence: Mexico
Types: Consulting Organization
Funding agencies: EC
Sectors: Human Rights, Media and Communications, Training
AMDH - Academia Mexicana de Derechos Humanos is a human rights group based in Mexico.
- Promote the investigation, analysis, and teaching of human rights
- Strengthen communication and contacts between the people and national, international, and foreign institutions that work towards the goals investigating, teaching, and promoting human rights
- Compile information and documents about the situation of human rights in the world in general and Latin America and Mexico in particular
- Disseminate and publish the results of investigations and discussions regarding the problem of human rights
- Collaborate with specialized institutions, national and international, in the preparation and production of didactic materials that teach human rights
- Promote, and in this case, organize events, seminars, symposiums, workshops, lectures, and courses regarding the problem of human rights, and in general everything relating to the aforementioned topic.
By Sectors and Organization Types