Legal residence: South Africa
Funding agencies: Other
Sectors: Environment & NRM, Pollution & Waste Management (incl. treatment), Water & Sanitation
Nr. of employees: 2-10
The Green Prince Foundation main Core Values are:
- Conservation of Wetlands, Fishwater and Terrestrial Biodiversity.
- Wildlife habitat Protection and Sustainable Environment Practises.
- Community Outreaches-Environmental Campaigns and Cultural Awareness Programmes.
- Preserving Cultural Heritage and Fostering Unity in Communities.
- Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation Initiatives for Local Communities in South Africa.
- Youth Development and Empowerment of Disabled Persons especially the Blind.
- Discovering and Nurturing of Raw Talent in the Arts and Culture Profession