DNV GL provide classification and technical assurance along with software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil and gas, and energy industries. We also provide certification services to customers across a wide range of industries.
DNV GL is:
- the world’s largest ship and offshore classification society and a recognised advisor for the maritime industry.
- a world-leading independent provider of risk management, technical advisory and technical assurance services to the upstream oil & gas industry.
- a world-leading provider of testing, certification and advisory services to companies in the electrical power value chain.
- a world-leading provider of software for managing risk and improving asset performance in the energy, process and maritime industry.
- and one of the world-leading certification bodies.
DNV GL comprises about 300 sites in more than 100 countries, and has revenues of about EUR 2,500 million per year. Our 16,000 professionals around the world are dedicated to helping our customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.