Greenpeace is an independent global campaigning organization that acts to change attitudes and behavior, to protect and conserve the environment and to promote peace by:
- Protecting the world's ancient forests and the animals, plants and people that depend on them.
- Catalysing an energy revolution to address the number one threat facing our planet: climate change.
- Campaigning for sustainable agriculture by rejecting genetically-engineered organisms, protecting biodiversity and encouraging socially responsible farming.
- Creating a toxic free future with safer alternatives to hazardous chemicals in today's products and manufacturing.
- Defending our oceans by challenging wasteful and destructive fishing, and creating a global network of marine reserves.
By Sectors and Organization Types