Live & Learn Environmental Education (Fiji)
Legal residence: Fiji
Funding agencies: EC
Sectors: Civil Society & NGOs, Disaster Reduction , Education, Environment & NRM, Food Security, Gender, Health, Human Rights, Humanitarian Aid & Emergency, Pollution & Waste Management (incl. treatment), Poverty Reduction, Rural Development, Water & Sanitation, Youth
Nr. of employees: 11-50
Other offices:Solomon Islands, Cambodia, Australia, Vanuatu
Live & Learn’s vision is for a sustainable and equitable world free from poverty.
Live & Learn aims to:
- encourage individual and community attitudes, values and actions that are ethical and sustainable
- encourage networks and partnerships between schools, children, youth, teachers, governments, chiefs, elders, parents, the media and non-governmental organisations (NGOs)
- share knowledge, skills, learning experiences and resources with others for the benefit of the physical and human environment
- promote the integration of the concepts of human rights, environmentalism, humanitarianism, culture, gender equality and peace in all education projects and programs
- promote action-based, effective and creative learning models and teaching methodologies.
By Sectors and Organization Types