Request for Information - Provision of Employee Benefits Brokerage Services
RFI No. 2023/001: Request for Information - Provision of Employee Benefits Brokerage Services.
The Green Climate Fund (hereinafter called “GCF”) was established in December 2010 with the purpose of making a significant and ambitious contribution to the global efforts towards attaining the goals set by the international community to combat climate change. In the context of sustainable development, the GCF will promote a paradigm shift towards low-emission and climate-resilient development pathways by providing support to developing countries to limit or reduce their greenhouse gas emissions and to adapt to the impacts of climate change. The GCF’s headquarters (the Secretariat) are located in Songdo, Incheon City, Republic of Korea.
The GCF is undertaking a comprehensive review on existing staff benefit packages vis a vis the market to ensure competitiveness and to provide more adequate benefit packages through outsourcing with potential suppliers and to gather ideas from industry for the provision of Employee Benefits brokerage services. Before undergoing a formal solicitation for these services, the GCF is seeking information to help identify vendors who have existing services to meet our current and future needs.
This Request for Information (RFI) will serve to conduct market research to identify firms capable of providing solutions for the above stated requirement. This market research shall be conducted at no cost to the GCF. Interested Vendors will be requested, as part of this RFI, to present to GCF their scope of services based on the required information below:
- Company Profile (size, years of experience and list of clients, Broker Licenses, current soundness of its financial standing)
- What are the services the brokerage firm provides to Employers? What are the specific services, if any, the broker offers to the employees of the company?
- Describe an overview of your account support and administration services, including enrolment coordination and ongoing support for employees of the company.
- Describe the technology platforms and communication tools available for employees to easily access information about their benefits plans, claims, disputes, etc.
- Describe approach to Health Plan Controls
- Describe Fees and/or commission payment structure, including payments from 3rd party carriers and Insurers your company represent. How the Broker manages contractual arrangements, negotiations premium payments to insurers?
Note: The GCF reserves the right to invite Vendors for a verbal presentation to elaborate on the points indicated above.
GCF appreciates your assistance with this market research and emphasizes that this effort is for planning purposes only. Responses will not be treated as proposals but may be used to create any subsequent Request for Proposal (RFP). Respondents should clearly mark any proprietary information submitted in response to this RFI.
The deadline for submission of Request for Information is 15 February 2023 at 17:00hrs Korean Standard Time via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc: email@example.com
02 February 2023
15 February 2023
Request for information
RFI No. 2023/001