Insieme per Camminare is an organization composed by experts in tourism, fine arts and cultural heritage, digital tools, web marketing, youth and adult education, with relevant experience in the Erasmus plus field, CERV, Horizon and Creative Europe.
For the next deadline, we are are going to submit a KA220 VET project which aims to support the development of green and digital skills for operators of the touristic sector thus to become more resilient and competitive, as well as able to ensure social, economic and environmental sustainability to their territory.
The project foresees the development of 2 LTTs about the following topics:
1. sustainability and how to develop a green touristic proposal
2. Digital tools for promote a touristic proposal
To ensure greater impact and penetration to the project scope will be created the following outputs :
- Report about green tourism and best practices in Europe
- Competence guide about the development of green and digital skills for the touristic sector
- Toolkit for the realization of a green touristic proposal and its web promotion
The outputs and all the project material will be published and made available through the project website.
Our consortium is already composed by cultural, touristic and educational centres from Italy, Greece and Turkey. If you want to join us, please contact us saying:
1) which of the following role you would like to have:
a) Development of the Dissemination plan and management of social media channels (facebook, Instagram and linkedin)
b) Risk prevention, Monitoring and Evaluation plan of the project activities, meetings and results
c) Development of the IO1 (Report about green tourism and best practices in Europe)
d) Hosting of the 1st LTT and Development of the IO2 (Competence guide about the development of green and digital skills for the touristic sector)
e) Hosting of the 2nd LTT and Development of the IO3 (Toolkit for the realization of a green touristic proposal and web promotion)
2) if you offer mutal partnership, please describe briefly: Key action, object, target group, outputs (if any), kind of partner you are looking for, call deadline to apply
ONLY Suitable partners will be contacted for a call along with a short questionnaire to fill about the relevance of the project to their organization and target groups to include in the project proposal.