NIRAS is looking for three National Administrative Decentralization Advisors for the Improved Service Delivery project for Citizens in Cambodia. We will select one expert for each of the cities in Cambodia (Phnom Penh, Battambang and Siem Reap).
Tasks of experts
• Providing policy (Phnom Penh only), and technical and organizational advice to the GIZ project and its partner institutions on the One-Window-Service-Mechanism and to improve access and quality of administrative service delivery.
• Based on the operational planning of the contractor and ISD, coordination and implementation of the activities to improve administrative service delivery and training.
• Facilitation of training and developing the capacity of administrative service providers (technical, organizational and methodological advisory services).
• Supporting the piloting and scaling-up of digital tools and digital service delivery.
• Supporting the piloting and scaling-up of mobile service delivery by OWSOs.
• Providing technical expertise for the set-up and sustainable anchoring of communication, cooperation and coordination initiatives.
• Mainstreaming issues such as access for vulnerable groups and gender.
• Conceptualisation, coordination and implementation of capacity development.
measures in line with the overall capacity development approach of the project.
• Supporting monitoring, reporting and knowledge management of the assignment.
• Monitoring of partner activities on a regular basis, reporting to the responsible staff of GIZ project.
• Supporting delegation visits and further missions to the target provinces
Qualifications of experts • Education: Advanced university degree (master’s or equivalent) in public administration, business administration, management, psychology • Languages: Knowledge of English, C1 and Khmer, C2 in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Professional experience required:
Professional Experience • General professional experience: 5 years of professional experience in the decentralisation reform in Cambodia • Specific professional experience: 2 years of professional experience in the One-Window-Service-Mechanism sector in Cambodia and in advising on policy reforms