EnCompass LLC is seeking a Senior Pricing Administrator to provide pricing and some general contract administration support to a portfolio of client contracts and proposals.
The Senior Pricing Administrator is a full-time position based at the EnCompass office in Rockville, MD. Must be legally authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship. Hybrid/Remote work schedule.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
Pricing/Cost Proposal functions:
- Develop pricing for orders under client contract mechanisms as part of a Business Development / Proposal team, provide general support to cost proposal development
- Support pricing efforts for large proposals, providing research on prices, social benefits of the country the project will be based
- Gather and verify pricing information
- Review RFPs and RFQs to identify any contractual or regulatory issues that may impact the opportunity; review for cost proposal organizational and regulatory compliance
- Serve as point of contact to subcontractor pricing efforts, may issue data calls to proposal partners, and review and negotiate subcontractor price proposals
- Draft, review, and edit budget narratives
- Develop cost-related responses to post-submission donor questions/requests for revision in conjunction with proposal team
- Conduct or support price / cost analysis; price to win analysis
- Maintain cost proposal files including price quotes, researched catalogue pricing, collecting historical data.
- Support internal project budgeting to support change of personnel, modification to SOWs and other changes that result during project implementation
- Provide support to project managers with financial information for making operational decisions, including analysis and guidance
- Manage special projects, such as competitively sourcing vendors for major services and supporting field offices with the enhancement of standard operations procedures.
- Engage fully as a member of the EnCompass staff team, including participating in staff meetings and other EnCompass functions
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma and 9 years of experience; Associate’s Degree and 7 years of experience; Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years of experience; Master’s Degree and 3 years of experience
- Degree/experience in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Grants and Contracts Management, and/or Auditing
Experience and Skills
- Strong familiarity and experience with USAID regulations and applying the FAR, AIDAR, and other regulations to project work
- Experience in implementing or providing support to programs funded by USAID, other USG agencies and UN agencies
- Fluency in written and spoken English, with strong verbal communications skills
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and handle a fast-paced work environment
- Demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate
- Strong attention to detail and conscientious in adhering to deadlines and deliverables
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with only general supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work with a wide variety of non-financial stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and deep familiarity with MS Office
How to Apply
Please submit CV and cover letter, and complete the online application.
EnCompass LLC is a progressive Equal Opportunity Employer. We promote, celebrate, and support a diverse and inclusive organizational culture and workforce. We are committed to providing all of our employees with an environment free from discrimination and harassment, where all are treated with dignity and respect. We do not tolerate, and explicitly prohibit, discrimination or harassment of any kind, at any time, in all aspects of employment. This includes recruitment, hiring, promotions, disciplinary measures, terminations, compensation, benefits, social and recreational programs, and training. EnCompass also does not tolerate retaliation against individuals who report discrimination or harassment. Our continuing commitment to the principle of Equal Opportunity Employment for all means all employment decisions are based only on the job requirements, the candidate’s qualifications, and the needs of EnCompass as a business—not on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, belief, sex (including pregnancy and related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability status, veteran status, genetic information, HIV status, family/marital/parental status, or any other status protected by the laws and regulations in the jurisdictions where we work.
For US based positions: The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The incumbent must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.
If you require accommodations in line with the Americans with Disabilities Act to complete your application, please call 301-287-8700, provide your contact information and a description of your accessibility issue. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case-basis, and we will call you back within approximately 3 business days.
EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision