Integrity is an ethical consultancy and service provider working in challenging and complex environments around the globe.
We help our clients succeed in fragile and challenging environments while building trust and understanding as the basis for transformative change. We work across all phases of the programme and project cycle, delivering eleven complementary services: monitoring, evaluation and learning / data and knowledge management / research, evidence and analysis / advisory / project management / communications / risk management / technical assistance / capability and capacity development / stakeholder engagement / grant and fund management. Our services are underpinned by the principles on which we were founded, a commitment to providing reliable information and evidence, and expert and high-quality delivery.
Headquartered in London and Washington DC, Integrity also has offices in Jordan, Kenya, and Pakistan. Our multi-national team of over 60 deliver multi-year projects, programmes and consulting assignments to a wide range of government clients, international organisations, foundations and private sector clients.
Vision: Integrity sets the international standard for ethically delivered, expert services in complex and challenging contexts. Our work helps create stability, accountability and prosperity.
Mission: Based on evidence and learning, we help clients and communities to build trust and understanding as the basis for transformative change. We do not advocate: we listen, comprehend and recommend.
Commitment: Integrity upholds the highest ethical standards in our service delivery, our employment of staff and our interaction with people. Through adherence to our core values, we ensure not only that our clients receive the best possible service but that we benefit the individuals and communities amongst whom we work.
Further information about Integrity can be found at www.integrityglobal.com.
Terms of Reference
Integrity is looking for a Communications and Reporting Officer for the Building Resilient and Inclusive Communities in Conflict (BRICC) program. The programme will advance the objective of fostering resilience and stability in conflict affected communities across Syria to prevent the re-emergence of extremist groups. The programme further aims to empower communities to negotiate a peaceful resolution to the conflict; and pave the way for safe, dignified, and voluntary return of internally displaced persons and refugees.
The Communications and Reporting Officer will be primarily responsible to ensure that all information and data from the field is captured, documented, analysed and reported in a results-based and timely manner for donors and internal purposes. The Communication and Reporting Officer is responsible to develop communication material for internal and external audience, duties include:
- Preparing standard USAID reporting (weekly, monthly, quarterly) all attachments and annexes, based on inputs provided from technical teams and other staff.
- Supporting the development of quarterly work plans, quarterly performance reports and annual performance reports by collecting inputs from technical teams and organizing inputs into a coherent and well-presented document.
- Producing Success Stories and other communications products, in partnership with communications service providers and technical teams.
- Supporting delivery of research and reporting products.
- Ensuring the quality of all written deliverables through editing, proof-reading etc.
- Ensuring compliance with USAID branding and communication guidelines for all written deliverables and products.
Your Experience and Expertise
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in the field of international development, humanitarian assistance, or project management or communications.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in International Affairs, Political Science, International Development, or related field of study.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; Photoshop and desktop publishing software a strong plus.
- Experience of donor reporting, research and/or communications preferred.
- Basic knowledge of or experience working with USAID strongly preferred.
- Written and oral fluency in English, with the ability to write clear and compelling narrative.
- Arabic language skills preferred.
You should also demonstrate the following core competencies:
Level 1: Team competencies
Planning and Organizing
Development and Continual Learning
Results Focus and Initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including patience, diplomacy, willingness to listen to and respect colleagues. Must be capable of working both individually and as part of a team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a diverse work environment.
- Demonstrated strong communication and problem-solving skills, results-oriented, flexible.
- Create supportive working relationship among all program components.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, stressful environment. Must be flexible, willing to perform other duties and work irregular hours.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete the application form at www.integrityglobal.com/apply and attach a CV and Cover Letter, explaining why you are suitable for and want the role at the bottom of your application. Applications submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.
The closing date for applications is 6th October 2022.However, we will review candidates on a rolling basis and the vacancy may be filled before this deadline. We encourage early applications. Please be advised that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Integrity is an equal opportunities employer. And positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We will respect your confidentiality and abide by data protection laws.