Deadline: Sep 30, 2022
Organization: WEglobal (Italy)
Sectors: Rural Development, Programme & Resource Management, Agriculture, Decentralization & Local Development
Job type: Contract, 4 to 12 months
Work experience: From 5 years
Date posted: Sep 23, 2022
Expected starting date: Jan 8, 2023
The overall objective to which this action contributes is:
The general aims of the project:
- To develop the capacity of the Local Action Groups (LAGs), whose contracts were signed in 12 provinces in the 1st phase within the scope of the LEADER approach with the National Rural Network studies, on the Short Supply Value Chain (SSVC) of Medical and Aromatic Plants, Traditional Handicrafts and Local Products, which are among the priority areas.
- To conduct online LEADER trainings for LAGs with newly signed contracts within the scope of Phases I and II.
Key Expert 1: Team Leader
Qualifications and skills
- A university degree in economics, development cooperation, agriculture and rural development, engineering or other relevant field;
- Good command of written and spoken Turkish and English.
- PhD on a related field will be an asset
General professional experience
- At least 5 years of professional working experience
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office applications) and ability to use information technologies as a tool and resource.
- Strong analytical skills
Specific professional experience
- Knowledge of EU IPA funds framework and practices;
- At least 5-year experience and knowledge in the field of rural development;
- Experience in at least 2 projects as team leader or project manager.
- Experience in at least 1 project in rural development as a project manager or team leader.
- Experience on branding, marketing / digital marketing and commerce / e-commerce