A.R.S. Progetti, Ambiente Risorse e Sviluppo (Environment, Resources and Development) is a consulting firm working all over the world in the areas of Culture, Governance and Human Rights, natural resources, physical planning and infrastructure engineering. Established in ‘92, as a result from the evolution of previous forms of association, ARS Progetti inherited a professional tradition dating back to the beginning of the 70.s, which considered people’s cultural specificity as an asset for development.
ARS Progetti is framework contractor for DEVCO/EU since 20 years.
Starting date: ASAP
Duration: Permanent position
Daily Monitoring of business opportunities: online research of the various donors' open opportunities (European Commission, GIZ, World Bank, AfDB, ADB and UN Agencies worldwide);
- Preparation of Expression of Interest;
- Tender preparation: management of administrative parts of tender dossiers and contribution to tender preparation, including:
- Analysis of technical criteria of dossiers;
- Analysis and Assessment the eligibility requirements;
- Support Business Development Head of Unit in selection of project references;
- Discussion of the strategy to be pursued for the participation to the specific Expression of Interest/tender with the Business Development Head of Unit;
- Contact with partners and collection of administrative documents / supporting documents;
- Contact with contracting authorities and clients on current tender opportunities
- Support Business Development Head of Unit in preparation of other technical document, needed for the presentation of the Expression of Interest/tender according to donor's procedures.
- Constant updating of selection/follow up of bidding opportunities.
- Constant collaboration with the Accountant Department for updating of corporate documents and certificates
Education, Qualifications and desirable professional experience:
- 3 years of professional experience in business development, monitoring of opportunities, call for tender’s preparation for International Donors (EU, WB, UN).
- Excellent knowledge of public procurement procedures.
- Specific experience in managing administrative documents (declarations and evidences requested in public procurement procedures)
- Excellent knowledge and use of main software.
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory; spoken Italian is requested for non-Italians. Excellent ability to write and edit reports or other written materials;
- Specific experience in Framework Contracts Tender preparation
- International cooperation and development
- EU-DEVCO and other international donors’ procedures.
- enthusiasm in international development and cooperation;
- professional integrity and high sense of responsibility;
- excellent organisational skills and problem-solving attitude;
- scrupulous and meticulous in the working method;
- good relational skills;
- team-working attitude, commitment and reliability;
- good communication, writing, and editing skills;
- fit to work in a dynamic and international environment;
- ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
Italian and English mandatory, French and/or Spanish a plus
Mr. Ivan Fanciullacci – HR Team