PM Consulting Group (PMCG) is a public-sector management consulting firm serving federal International Development, Health, and Social Services agencies.
In support of USAID, PMCG is seeking two-roving Administrative Assistants to support USAID Mission’s Executive Office (EXO) in performing administrative assistant duties for personnel that may be on vacation, ill, or otherwise absent for varying periods of time. The Administrative Assistant will provide time and attendance (T&A) back-up and support of the Office of assignment or to EXO/HR, as required, and may perform other administrative assistants' duties as requested.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
The Administrative Assistants will be expected to:
- Provide the full range of administrative and clerical support to the organization
- Maintain correspondence control for the organization,
- Establish and maintain computerized tracking systems to track actions, provide reports, receive and screen mail not addressed to a particular individual
- Draft non-technical responses to routine correspondence and letters
- Distribute incoming official mail to personnel, attach pertinent background material, and search files and records to assemble background information as requested.
- Use computer and web-based word processing, spreadsheets, and software applications to perform various assignments.
- Establish and maintain files according to standards set by the Mission Correspondence and Records (C&R) Technician in the Executive Office (EXO) and by USAID/ Washington
- Mark correspondence and other documents for filing and files
Education: At least two years of full-time post-secondary study at college or university.
Prior Work Experience:
- A minimum of two years of administrative, secretarial, and clerical experience with Government Agencies, Non-Governmental Organizations, other donor organizations, host-government organizations, or private-sector institutions is required.
- Demonstrated experience providing full administrative and clerical support in an office environment.
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication and organizational skills,
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and excellent judgment,
- Must have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Suite,
- Be able to multi-task and work under deadlines in a fast-paced and collaborative environment,
- Be capable of prioritizing tasks and following up on actions without prompting
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing circumstances, and
- Be willing to go the extra mile and participate as an active team member who assists other team members as necessary.