GDSI Limited is opening a call for experts interested in being considered for the position of Team Leader for the “EU Strategic Communication and Public Diplomacy project in Vietnam”.
The overall objective (Impact) of the contract is to position the EU as a strategic and reliable partner of Vietnam among key target audiences and partners.
The location of the operational base for the project is Vietnam. The project’s office and the main activities will be conducted in Hanoi, where the EU Delegation Office is also located. While many of the physical activities take place in the three major cities (Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang etc.), some specific target audiences may require activities to take place in other more rural, mountainous and remote areas of some provinces. This will be discussed and agreed in the work plan in advance with the contracting authority.
The intended start date is January 15, 2024 and the period of implementation of the contract will be 28 months from this date.
The Key Expert 2: Full-time Communication Officer should have the following profile:
Qualifications and skills
- At least University degree in business administration, or communication, or journalism, or marketing, or public relations, or media, or directly related disciplines;
- Fluency in both speaking and writing in Vietnamese (level C2) and English (level C1).
General professional experience
At least ten (10) years relevant professional experience in:
- Organising marketing or communication campaigns, targeting Vietnamese audiences;
- Contracting suppliers and service providers for marketing events and communication products;
- Arranging and content creation for social media.
Specific professional experience
At least five (5) years of relevant professional experience in:
- Managing at least one (1) marketing or communication campaign on social media in Vietnam
- Managing at least one (1) large scale event of more than 350 participants in Vietnam, including both online and off-line participation;
- Working with marketing or communication contracts in Vietnam, financed by the private sector would be an advantage.
All key experts need to demonstrate in-depth knowledge and experience of the local media landscape, public relations, event management, etc., to support the definition and implementation of communication activities
All experts must be independent and free from conflicts of interest in the responsibilities they take on.