The Goethe-Institut in Brussels is recruiting
A bid coordinator to assist the proposal development of “Strengthening Partnerships between African and European Museums”
with a fixed-term* employment contract for six months with the possibility of an extension at a scope of employment of 100% (38 per week)
at the Goethe-Institut Brussels
The Goethe-Institut is the globally active cultural institute of the Federal Republic of Germany. We promote knowledge of the German language abroad and foster international cultural cooperation.
You will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful submission of the proposal.
The area of responsibility mainly includes the following activities:
· Providing, supporting and coordinate inputs from a variety of stakeholders and supporting the coordination of the proposal under the supervision of the bid team by contributing to the writing, coordination and structuring of inputs.
· Ensure editing, revisions, proofreading and layout of the Description of the Action and other content related documents.
· Support the Bid Manager in checking technical requirement in line with award criteria
· Supporting the Bid Manager through allocating costs of a budget of a multi-partner-consortium
· Supporting the Legal team by developing, coordinating and filling in all relevant information of a multi-partner-cooperation-agreement between all consortium members and other stakeholders
· Maintain accurate records of all bid-related documents, communications, and deadlines.
· Coordinate meetings and discussions with internal stakeholders and external partners as needed
· Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
· Proven experience in bid coordination, proposal development, or related roles.
· Familiarity with Contribution Agreement processes and regulations.
· Strong organizational and project management abilities, including knowledge in office 365.
· Ability to work collaboratively in a team and interact with diverse stakeholders.
· Attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
§ An interesting and varied position with a corresponding salary based on the employment conditions currently applicable at the Goethe-Institut in Brussels and based on the current remuneration scale (V3)
§ A varied and meaningful task in a friendly corporate culture characterised by openness, diversity and curiosity
§ Flexible working time models with the possibility of mobile working and good work-life balance
§ Good further training opportunities
§ A modern office building in a central location in Brussels
§ legal leave according to Belgian law and extra-legal leave
Please send a written application by e-mail with informative documents (application form, letter of motivation, qualification certificates
and references) by 06/10/2023 at the latest at the latest to the Administrative Director of the Goethe-Institut, Annette Huerre, Rue Belliardstraat 58, 1040 Brussels to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
The Goethe-Institut stands for the diversity of all employees. We welcome applications from all interested parties, regardless of their cultural and social background, age, religion, gender, ideology, disability and sexual identity. The Goethe-Institut strives for gender balance at all hierarchical levels and pay grades.
Your application data will of course be treated confidentially, used only for these purposes and not passed on to third parties. You consent, in accordance with the European Data Protection Regulation 2018, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a to the processing of your data for the purpose of the application. You can object to your consent at any time if you wish to withdraw your application. Please send your objection to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application data will then be deleted directly.