GDSI is invited to submit a proposal for the entitled tender under the contract within EIBAS Framework Agreement to provide services for the project:
QUANTUM FINANCE LAB WORKSHOP
The assignment is aimed at building a networking platform and promoting events to gather the relevant stakeholders in the field of Quantum technologies and accelerate the identification of relevant innovative projects, supporting their preparation toward potential financing through financing advisory assistance or other means of support. The main activities will include the provision of advisory support under InvestEU AH, coordinating with relevant stakeholders in the Quantum technologies ecosystem (including EIB Services, EC, financing institutions, companies and public institutions) to identify participants and projects, promote dialogue and facilitate promoter’s access to finance. It is intended that such expertise will be brought by one long-term Network Coordinator (key expert I), complemented by on-demand support from Quantum technologies experts (the team of key experts) and other non-key experts.
The project is to start in November 2023 for a duration of 13 months.
We are looking for the Network Coordinator (Key Expert I) – part-time to perform the following activities, working under the supervision of the EIB Assignment Responsible:
- Manage stakeholder mapping and prepare communications to stakeholders and respond to stakeholder enquiries.
- In coordination with EIB team, manage and publish online content about Quantum technologies relevant to the identified stakeholders
- Provide briefings and support to EIB team for meetings with stakeholders
- Arrange and attend stakeholder meetings with EIB team members and ensure feedback of stakeholder responses and requests to EIB teams are responded to within agreed timescales
- Prepare and manage workshops, roundtable and forum logistics including developing agendas, project plans, minute taking and production of reports
- Ensure accurate audit trail maintained of all stakeholder engagement and all
- contact/activities are recorded on stakeholder database
- Support the EIB team with any required administrative or reporting obligations
- In particular, assist in maintaining a database of Quantum technologies companies and projects and provide support for lead monitoring and reporting purposes
- Other activities which may contribute directly or indirectly to the pipeline of Quantum technologies projects for the Bank and their future potential financing
- Coordinate with stakeholders and EIB team where applicable to facilitate access to information related to EIB Advisory and lending products.
At least a Bachelor’ degree in Business Management or other studies relevant to this Assignment.
General professional experience
At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in areas related to project management, business development or advisory services, including Capacity building, knowledge creation and dissemination or networking platforms.
Specific professional experience
- Prior experience managing workshops, roundtables and forum logistics including developing agendas, project plans, minute taking and production of reports will constitute an asset
- Prior experience in dealing with startups and digital ecosystems will constitute an asset.
- Prior experience with online content and social media management will constitute an asset.
- Prior experience working in or advising an International Financial institution (EBRD, World Bank, etc), investment or commercial bank, rating agency will constitute an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English (CEFR C1) (minimum requirement).