(a minimum of 400 working days - 90% timework in partner country)
Qualifications and skills:
• A university degree (at least Bachelor or equivalent) in Law, Economics, Trade or Technical Sciences. A Master in Law is considered as an advantage.
General professional experience:
• Minimum 8 years, preferably 10 years of professional experience in the area of market surveillance and consumer protection.
Specific professional experience:
• Experience in the position of team leader gained in EU funded projects17 in at least 2 projects.
• Experience18 in at least 2 but preferably 4 projects covering the field of harmonisation or approximation or transposition of the national legislation with the EU acquis in the area of market surveillance in the EU Member States, IPA countries, EEA countries and/or ENI/ENPI countries.
• Experience on capacity building to public and/or private entities at individual level or developing mandates, tools, guidelines, management information systems in the area of market surveillance.