Associated tenders • 1
Project ID: P171766
Project Title: Formal Employment Creation Project
Borrower Bid Reference: CS-CQS-3D.G-01
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
(CONSULTING SERVICES – FIRMS SELECTION)
FORMAL EMPLOYMENT CREATION PROJECT
Project No. P171766
Grant No.: TF0B4699
Assignment Title: Administrative Check and Technical and Financial Evaluation Services for Sub-Grant Applications
Reference No. CS-CQS-3D.G-01
Development and Investment Bank of Turkey (TKYB) received grant financing from the European Commission Development Fund toward the cost of the Formal Employment Creation Project – Facility for Refugees in Turkey. The World Bank is acting as administrator of the grant. TKYB intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services.
The consulting services (“the Services”) include the following tasks:
- providing a pool of administrative check experts and independent assessors,
- performing administrative check of the sub-grant applications to be assigned to administrative check experts,
- carrying out technical and financial evaluation of the sub-grant applications which are successful at the administrative check step to be assigned to independent assessors, performing budget revisions by administrative check experts, and
- provide administrative support for preparation of sub-grant contracts and signing procedures by administrative check experts.
The assignment is expected to start in February 2022 and will last 10 (ten) months.
The detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) for the assignment can be found at the following website: https://kalkinma.com.tr/bizimle-calisin/dunya-bankasi-projesi
The Consultants attention is drawn that TKYB will engage an independent Probity Assurance Provider during the negotiations under this selection process.
Development and Investment Bank of Turkey (TKYB) now invites eligible consulting firms (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services.
The shortlisting criteria are:
- Minimum 10 year of experience in the consulting services in the area of project management services or grant management services preferably financed by IFIs
- Experience in grant evaluation services and successfully completed at least one (1) similar assignment in the last 10 years. In case the consultant is in the form of a joint venture, lead partner is required to successfully have completed at least one similar assignment in the last 10 years.
- Staffing capacity on the requirements given in the ToR and having capacity to employ the required number of independent assessors when assignment starts.
Key Experts will not be evaluated at the shortlisting stage.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to Section III, paragraphs, 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” November 2020 (“Procurement Regulations”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest and (ii) Assignments completed by the Consultant’s individual experts working privately or through other consulting firms cannot be claimed as the relevant experience of the Consultant, or that of the Consultant’s partners or sub-consultants, but can be claimed by the Experts themselves in their CVs. The Consultant should be prepared to substantiate the claimed experience by presenting copies of relevant documents and references if so requested by the Client.
Consultants may associate with other firms to enhance their qualifications, but should indicate clearly whether the association is in the form of a joint venture and/or a sub-consultancy. In the case of a joint venture, all the partners in the joint venture shall be jointly and severally liable for the assignment and shall sign the contract jointly in case of award is made to that JV group. Interested consultants should clearly indicate the structure of their “association” and the duties of the partners and sub consultants in their application. Unclear expression of interests in terms of “in association with” and/or “in affiliation with” and etc. without indicating the status of the partnership and designation of the lead partner may not be considered for ranking. The full commercial names of all Consultants and their country should be specified in the expression of interest.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Consultants’ Qualifications (CQS) method set out in the World Bank's Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers: Procurement in Investment Project Financing (Goods, Works, Non-Consulting and Consulting Services) (November 2020).
Further information can be obtained via email or telephone given below during office hours from 09:00 to 17:00 hours.
Expressions of interest to be clearly marked “Administrative Check and Technical and Financial Evaluation Services for Sub-Grant Applications - CS-CQS-3D.G-01” must be delivered in electronic form to the e-mail address email@example.com together with an application letter including the necessary qualification documents, name, address, phone and facsimile number of the company by December 20, 2021.
Attn: TKYB Procurement Commission
Türkiye Kalknma ve Yatrm Bankas A..
Saray Mahallesi, Dr. Adnan Büyükdeniz Cd. No:10 34768 Ümraniye/stanbul
Telephone number: (216) 636 87 00
Fax number: (216) 6301815
Organization/Department Turkiye Kalkinma ve Yatırım Bankasi A.S.
Name Naz Karabagli
Address Saray Mahallesi, Dr. Adnan Büyükdeniz Cd. No:10 34768 Umraniye/Istanbul
Phone (216) 636 4110