German- Uzbek Technical Dialogue for a Sustainable and Climate-Resilient Agriculture Component for Climate-Resilient Seed and Fodder Production
Location - Tashkent, Uzbekistan
The project aims to make a key contribution to strengthening fodder and seed production in Uzbekistan. The expert dialogue is intended to contribute to the strengthening of a climate-resilient, sustainable agricultural sector and thus to securing Uzbekistan's self-sufficiency. Uzbekistan. The project will focus on resource-conserving fodder production for dairy farms, as well as the necessary development and multiplication of heat- and drought-resistant and multiplication of heat- and drought-resistant seed. The increasing demand for animal products should be met in a way that is as climate-friendly as possible, while avoiding further increase in land use and with low water consumption.
Team Leader/ Fodder Production Expert (full-time, 660 days)
- University degree (diploma/master's degree) in agricultural sciences, animal production (or similar),
- Very good English and good German language skills
- 5 years of professional experience in fodder production
- 5 years experience in practical animal breeding/ husbandry, especially feeding (milk)
- Experience in seed production
- Experience in farm advisory services and further training
- Experience in agricultural policy and institutional advisory services
- Experience in climate resilience and cultivation in arid zones
- Language proficiency in Uzbek and Russian B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
- Professional experience in Central Asia
- 5 years experience in team management (including leadership experience)
Interested candidates should apply via this email to Iyanuoluwa Odubote firstname.lastname@example.org until December 10th, 2022.