Key Expert 1 / Creative Economy Expert for Technical Assistance for “Capacity Building for the Proper Transformation of the Creative Economy in Turkey” Project
Application Reference Code: ANK/KE1/2023
ANKON Consulting is looking for Key Expert 1 / Creative Economy Expert for Technical Assistance for “Capacity Building for the Proper Transformation of the Creative Economy in Turkey” Project with duration of 24 months.
Key expert shall be responsible for the overall coordination and management of project activities.
The duties of KE1 are:
- Maintaining fulltime presence in Turkey, at the duty station(s), during the lifespan of the project;
- Preparing the technical parts of the contractual reports, such as the inception report, progress reports (as required by ToR), and final report
- Preparing, in cooperation with the other member of the technical assistance team, the work plans and resource schedules, and identify the profiles of the non- key experts to be mobilised by the Contractor;
- Proposing and agreeing with ERA on non-key experts, and supervising their work;
- Representing the project at key project-relevant events and meetings;
- Monitoring the progress of the project on a daily basis against the agreed upon time plans, and report possible deviations from the agreed upon time plans and resource schedules to the beneficiary;
- Reporting to the SRER/OCUD;
- Performing quality checks of project implementation processes and outputs;
- Diligently using the project budget securing value for money;
- Ensuring good communication with key project stakeholders;
- Ensuring of an effective plan of communication among all stakeholders related to project
Qualifications and skills
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from departments of economy/ econometric/ statistics/ industrial engineering/ data engineering/ public administration/ city and regional planning/ business administration/ political science.
- In the absence of bachelor degree from the faculties specified above, a graduate degree in creative economy/ creative industries/ data science will be accepted.
- Very good command of English (speaking, reading and writing)
General professional experience
- Minimum 12 years of working experience following the attainment of a Bachelor’s degree.
Specific professional experience
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in creative economy/ creative industries areas
- Minimum 2 years of experience as team leader and/or deputy team leader and/or project manager and/or project director and/or programme manager in EU/intemationally funded projects/programmes (only the references indicating uninterrupted 6 months or more experience will be considered acceptable)
- Experience in preparation of strategy/policy documents including qualitative and quantitative analyses
The expert must be independent and free from conflicts of interest in the responsibilities he/she takes on.
Interested candidates must send their CV (in EU format) to firstname.lastname@example.org till 06 March 2023 with the reference number in the subject line.