Legal residence: Romania
Types: Engineering Firm
Funding agencies: EBRD, EC
Sectors: Agriculture, Civil Engineering, Energy, Environment & NRM, Mining, Water & Sanitation
Nr. of employees: 51-200
Louis Berger is an Engineering News-Record top-20 ranked, $1 billion global professional services corporation that helps clients solve their most complex infrastructure and development challenges.
- Delivering major infrastructure redevelopment programs in highly populated, urban areas.
- Constructing and rehabilitating critical infrastructure in fragile states and developing countries.
- Fostering sustainable livelihoods and economic development worldwide.
- Preserving and protecting the environment to ensure that future generations have access to clean air and water, fertile soil, open spaces and sustainable resources.
- Preserving the aesthetic, environmental, historical and cultural integrity of national and historic landmarks around the world.