Application Deadline: 01 Dec, 2023 Deadline has passed and no more applications are accepted
Category: Consulting services
Sectors: Health, Laboratory & Measurement, Programme & Resource Management, Livestock (incl. animal/bird production & health)
Contracting Authority Type: Development Institution
Type: Organisation & Individual
Date posted: 13 Oct, 2023
The purpose of this negotiated procedure is to select the Service Provider for the provision of the WOAH Incident Management System.
The scope of emergency management incidents that the WOAH IMS should be ready to respond to includes:
- Infectious diseases (WOAH listed, emerging/re-emerging). This can be broken down into
- Natural disease events: Emerging, zoonotic or animal disease events that require WOAH to coordinate with Quadripartite partners and provide significant support to more than one Member.
- Accidental events eg leak of a dangerous pathogen from a laboratory
- Deliberate events such as agro-terrorism or agro-crime events, including involving weapons of mass destruction events: Biological, chemical or nuclear events, suspected to be deliberately perpetrated that require WOAH to coordinate with INTERPOL, UN Partners and the Global Partnership Against the Spread of Weapons and Materials of Mass Destruction and provide significant support to any WOAH Member. This also includes cyberthreats.
- Natural disasters with animal health implications: Natural adverse events (wildfires, floods, volcanic eruptions, earthquakes) that overwhelm Member Veterinary Services and which may include UN Partners coordinating international response to.
- Technological emergencies such as nuclear or radiological emergencies
Link to original source: https://procurement.woah.org/#/home/tender/17928